Art: Prefabs + Natural Props Concept

Looking to concept to make the world more interesting with prefabs and environmental meshes.

Full view is recommended!

To be continued.

54 Likes

Well, I will for sure have a pond devoted to number 18 in any of my builds, that much is for sure.

2 Likes

Wow. These just blow me away. Number 9 in particular feels really cohesive to me.

1 Like

I am… speechless.

7 Likes

All of them!

1 Like

Words can’t describe how beautiful these are :open_mouth:
But numbers can; 11/10

8 Likes

Very nice things, thinking of building a nice garden. :slight_smile:

Love the night pictures with shiny flowers, the ice landscape and…and…all.

1 Like

yes yes and yes!

1 Like

Amazing! The Biomes will look way more alive with them.

2 Likes

all amazing, but 1 & 4 Best

so much yes in this post! although 3, 8, 9, and 18 are my favs tho 9 most of all that world looks creepy!

I can’t even be asked to choose between these, they are all so beautiful and amazing, some of them even to the point of jaw-dropping expressions

1 Like

i keep comming back to this post and looking at the photos i hope to see all of these make it into game and more!

1 Like

:nyhappy: :boundless: :shard:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

5 Likes

@Minyi are you going to keep all/some of the current tree leaves and trunk textures and expand them? Right now it seems like some look a bit ugly and not that varied. Would also like to see 1 or 2 more different grass types.

bio luminescent plants all the way! :smiley:

4 Likes

These look excellent! I particularly like the look of the mushrooms in 20!

2 Likes

Is there any chance we got to build some props later on, or a editor in the worldbuilder?

I love the extra tree foliage and water plant ideas! Will add all of this to the archive.

Yes bioluminescent plants, animals, fish, ALL THE THINGS need to glow :smiley:

5 Likes