Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I confess at the beginning I wasn’t a big fan but now it is taking more shape it looks awesome. I don’t even want to think about the hours of labour have gone in so far.

1 Like

Made an alt to play with my partner and this is the first thing we’ve built together after a few days.

17 Likes

I built this to replace the Expired beacon my Alt has warped home to for the past year , ok maybe two :).
It’s Luminous Azure the New White . Night Blue accents .I have to farm more ,I cleaned out my shop lol .

37 Likes

More stuff from the alt co-op build. This has all been quite a nice change of pace actually, since I haven’t been able to dedicate enough time for crafting materials for the pyramid build.

It’s very different to be building together (a lot of the design decisions have been my partner’s) and it’s certainly a lot more interesting than anything I built on my own at low level.

23 Likes

They were old concepts done by me 5 years ago. They were just explorations of plants that might grow around the worlds. Where did you find this?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s from this one, one of my favourite old concept posts!

6 Likes

Made some upgrades to my place Original:

Updated:

Much brighter now with the new lighting and lighter colored bricks.

10 Likes

Sorry, I don’t remember where I found it, since it’s been awhile. I’ve gone through old art & videos as far back as I could on the forum and steam. I thought they were beautiful. I’d be happy to delete it if you’d like.
I took a screenshot of it from steam or from the 2016 forum post mentioned above.

5 Likes

It looks beautiful! Do those “things” still exist?

2 Likes

Are those the rosetta Nox before they became :baby: s again (O.O)

3 Likes

No need to delete :slight_smile: I was just curious where you found it since it is so old I forgot where it was uploaded!

3 Likes

isn’t that just software design 101 ( https://www.monkeyuser.com/2016/requirements-vs-implementation )
:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Working on a house on a friend’s sovereign world :slight_smile: having fun mixing up the materials

11 Likes

Hi guys here are a few updated shots of Lumi Azure build. Thank you for all the interest . I hope we get some furnishings soon .

I love when I post pics , I see mistakes that need fixing right away lol.

29 Likes

It’s been a really long time since I went exploring low-tier worlds. We found this while wandering about Gellis.

Yesterday we went to Gloviathosa and found a nice view at a mountaintop after digging for a while.

And while having a look around the old area where I used to live on Gellis (a long time ago) I found this cool build (“[42] Quantum Supremacy”), which is even more impressive on the inside.

25 Likes

Hortus-Hive [Beckon]
Glass-art at the Beacon pavilion

16 Likes

Us low tier-ers live a quite, peaceful life.

/me chews on some straw

4 Likes

Only because this thread hasn’t been updated, here’s a few new parts to Moon River …

Again, it’s still early, and it really needs long grass around it, which is cripplingly tedious to do, since the action speed for placing grass doesn’t seem to increase … but anyway … here’s some moar cowbell …

Also, for anyone new (like me) there’s an example of how to do this in the Bath House outside GTG Outpost on Sochaltin I and via the Grandeur hub. :slight_smile:

Follow this stream:

8 Likes

Little bit of an update to my place…chugging along.

20 Likes

Looks awesome :+1:

3 Likes