18 Likes

Seems like you have the mark of @the-moebius lol

3 Likes

Or … maybe the planet itself is a superhero!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Ah that’s what you were doing there lol

2 Likes

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

That’s @Shadykatt34’s chandeleirs, that is!

oh … and here’s the latest on the near finished Boundless School !

16 Likes

Lol I was following you!

I saw you go through a portal and thought “hmm wonder where they are going, maybe a cool build?” and yea :slight_smile: there was so I screen shoted lol

4 Likes

little color change on the mall

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/4siKdGh8/boundless-2021-02-12-14-56-57_hd.mp4

12 Likes

Anybody want some Water?:joy:

Progress was made!

6 Likes

Trying to build after a break.

15 Likes

Rao would be proud!

1 Like

Always said I wish low-level planets (T1 for example) had mountains and hills - not rough terrain but rather varying terrain. This is an example of what I mean: beautiful views with hills and mountains. Would be great to build a hut above and live there :smiley:.

12 Likes

Yeah I agree… I think the release planets were too timid. I miss Elopor. And now that I see lava and water falls on Local Universes it really makes me wish we could get a regen of the whole Universe and find a way to move all the builds over… or even some more planets across the Universe… I like many of the planets we currently have but do with there was more variation.

7 Likes

I had a house on Therka and it was on a very similar hill that was surrounded by water just like in the pics. Very beautiful. I remember Solum too which was a one serene planet!

1 Like

I had built my first home on Solum in the middle of a lake surrounded by hills! Right outside of the first Capital city(forget the name now :pensive::man_shrugging:)

3 Likes

I placed a very small group of machines on a glacier on Solum before moving to Therka and building a base. Ping was lower on Therka. Good days!

2 Likes

Was Therka the one that had the little red gleam flags?

1 Like

For 2 minutes it felt like i was in a Noir film on the color cycling exo.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Not sure. I didn’t get into the hassle of red gleam :laughing:.

1 Like