Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

That’s a really clever idea. :rofl::+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

How does it works?

building is chiselled so the light passes through blocks without any gleam being exposed, and inside is a structure of latticed gleam and ducts that has 2 halves (red / blue) and each can be flooded separately by petrolim from the 1 source on top of the tower

3 Likes

Basically the oil covers one set of colored blocks. Activate the doors and while the previously covered gleam is unblocked. The other set is now covered by oil.

Also iirc, the gleam has to be lattice chiseled to allow oil all around it.

1 Like

For a guide on the light switch tech.

7 Likes

Thank you!!

Also, @Dubbanz, drop by Boundless School for an open demo I made a while back on multiple lights going to one place. :slight_smile:

Gimme a shout (DM) if you want a hand … I always like reasons to come back in.

4 Likes

Perfect! I’ll let you know! Thank you!

1 Like

region connection has started, will take me a while lol…and lots of plots

20 Likes

Just finished out new tree. Was going for autumn look.

22 Likes

The 2nd pic :heart_eyes: …that glow

4 Likes

Sliding down an Ice Slide in SHPR today.

SHPR is definitely worth a visit to relax by enjoying the wonderful builds there. Much to be inspired by.

11 Likes

13 Likes

I built a thing:

St. Patrick is known for driving the snakes out of Ireland. Get it? lol…

Check out the Oortbuster’s St. Patrick’s Day contest area. There are some really great submissions!

26 Likes

Some more arcade screen shots. It’s coming along nicely. Out the back is going to go down the the towers of power slums.

And yeah this is @Apt planet.

49 Likes

Stunning build, mate.

1 Like

@georgegroeg is such a noob :stuck_out_tongue: Kidding, you and @Apt always pull out some amazing builds!

4 Likes

Thanks. Apt is really on another level. I called his planet a ■■■■ to keep him humble. :rofl:

4 Likes

@georgegroeg is one of the best builders i have see in game! good job mate your builds and creations are stunning

4 Likes