💡 I made a Light Switch (works with multiple lights)

Hey all, hope you’re staying safe during these uncertain times (luckily we all enjoy staying inside :smile:) !

I have been playing around with some new ideas, I came up with a design for a working Light Switch in Boundless! Pretty cool design, lots of little building situations this can be used in, hope you enjoy the video :slight_smile:

If you wanna see future creations as soon as I release them, consider subscrbing to my YouTube channel and you won’t miss any: https://www.youtube.com/ovisgaming?sub_confirmation=1

63 Likes

Haha awesome. Building a house now and i wished we had light switches. Was thinking of using liquids for privacy though (to block windows). Your use is more creative!

4 Likes

Omg…this is genious…Ovis…thx for sharing this idea! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoaaa that is amazing . . .

1o1unIxJepjwepb6WS

7 Likes

Awesome stuff!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::+1::beers:

3 Likes

How do I save a post?

2 Likes

That’s a very bright idea, great work! :grin::+1:

6 Likes

Wow, this is fantastic. XD I would have never thought of this! Good stuff, my dude!

4 Likes

29cffa64267156c38a4737202cce45f4

15 Likes

heh, classic @Ovis :smiley:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Click on the bookmark icon below the post

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

Amazing

4 Likes

Nice… well done @Ovis :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Samsung tv haha nice work dude

1 Like

This is amazing.
Again.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My work here is done… until the next horrible pun… muahaha. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I love the energy you put into these new inventions! but seriously, nice job @Ovis! (hows that for a pun?)

3 Likes

Ovis! this is GENIUS! any other liquid won’t work as petrolim is the blackest and most concealing.

1 Like

@Ovis Thanks for sharing. Helped me do this.

Biitula Resistance Watchtower

Now to finish all 4 sides.

7 Likes