Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

@XxymoxX gonna pass it round?

5 Likes

Really should be renamed Hemp Level Coffer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I walked thru there the other day. Really like the place. Also stole your chair idea. I made a new expansion in my forge room for a chair looking out over my land :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I spotted my palace!! Aww thanks lovely photo and all the pics here are very creative :alien::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

when you can’t stop with a single statue…
a wild chubby cat appeared!

34 Likes

Oh you should totally go do the TNT statue contest!

I love these! @SClayton

6 Likes

Much appreciated!
And everyone needs a good chair :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:
I already asked myself if I should participate. One one hand I like doing statues every now and then, on the other hand I prefer it if they have either an actual use or a story behind.
Since I wasn’t sure how to decide I asked the discord bot from TNT a few days ago who told me to participate - I’ll join in late tho. :slight_smile:
The person I’m building the statues for is a super nice guy and I wanna do “a tiny bit more” than those statues. Beside having to change colours on the statue (it’s gonna be a chubby tabby cat) there’s still the chiseling to do and afterwards I want to help him building his base which might become a complete rebuild so the statues stand in front of it.

Just as a time reference: the black cat took me 4-5 days for completition. The way the other cat looks like right now is 2 days of work. (each day means like 3 or 4 hours of playing)
I’m not sure about how big the base will be and if it will be only one or several buildings but I guess I’ll need like a month or two to be finished 'cause either way it’s probably gonna be huge to hold up against the statues.
In short: I might join the competition in may or june :smiley:

6 Likes

Chubby cat is now a chubby tabby cat :slight_smile:
For the next days you might find me singing “Shake that! Every day I’m chiselin’!”…

20 Likes

Awesome build :+1:
Its purrrfect :joy:

4 Likes

:sparkles: :star2: :cloud:

11 Likes

Oh wow a sweet sweet BUTT deal… 2c for oort shard…

Figured let’s check it out…

@host i hate you :wink: :joy::rofl::joy:

12 Likes

Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
More to build,
For a place that is new :hammer: :house:

15 Likes

I fell for this one too… spent a lo of time trying to “hack” it :slight_smile:
I did not succeed.

Regards,

3 Likes

I thought to myself. Let’s build one of @georgegroeg robots in my base. I now realise it takes ages getting it right. Definitely one of the hardest builds I have taken on.thx @georgegroeg for the inspiration. Even though I died so many times from grapple malfunction. Yes I am only at the legs. This is going to take ages.:nerd_face:

24 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

you and like 30 others haha nah you all love me come on it was funny :joy:

2 Likes

i appreciate you tried even respect to that :clap:

3 Likes

It was funny. The first 5min i even gave it a shot with just aiming right on those corners. Of course after I checked if I couldn’t dig down.

All the time thinking if i just can take that then ill send @HOST a shot back didn’t fool me i gotha… but it wasn’t possible :wink:

Know now what i should have done… replicated it and send a shot with empty stands. Saying thx @HOST

Ah whell it was a good one :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Standing in sanctum is the only way to stalk visitors :joy:.

And yes the good “I should have done” ideas are always to late.
But they also almost never pop when “they” need to.

1 Like