Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

and now we know his/her name :grin:

if i ever create another alt, I could call him Slob… :thinking:
or Slob De Mise… give him a nice background story: the Count Of West Boori and Lord Of Upper Lutrion

2 Likes

Cultatstic pic

1 Like

Best cult to join if you ask me. :eyes::rofl:

1 Like

hmm.

The blocks
above the gleam were chiseled 3 times with the gold chisel.

white marble with hot cherry gleam.

update: this effect still works if you just make it a fully floating slab.

6 Likes

:eyes: :wink:

5 Likes

there are some weird lighting artefacts happening around, sometime because of chiselling, but sometimes for other reasons
have you seen this one?

1 Like

I may try this in my maze castle. I’m running out of ideas in my skill level.

Thank you for sharing.

Z :rabbit:

thats where i got the idea to try something different with the concept.

2 Likes

Spiffed up the town portal hub and a bunch of the local businesses/buildings for Boundless’ Birthday. Yummy cakes and sparkly stars for everybody! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

22 Likes

Remember this?

27 Likes

I remember :grin:

7 Likes

One of the first meteor hunts evah, right after the servers came up with the update for them :slight_smile: :+1:

9 Likes

the excitement back then!
you remember the famous group /insult? its in the end of this video - before that some shots from the hunting event (I picked moments in between meteors or simply took breaks during meteor completing to showcase biomes and all, so don’t expect hunting video):

btw - I forgot how different water was back then; way better now lol

7 Likes

The original game looks better then the current game.

Yup. Good times.

Should be in some of the screenies, but apparently you like, didnt friend me or something, cause my name isnt showing… how rude! :stuck_out_tongue: lmao :wink:

There were some cool planets… I remember everyone’s reaction on voice when we all portaled into the first blue forest we all ever saw…

and some others… this one was great because we all ported into the top and thought it was a planet of only green leaves until we found the edge and found out it was huge trees…

some cool mountain planets too…

16 Likes

I see you.

9 Likes

Yay!
Very happy now! :smiley:

(I lost all but a few of my old screenies for Boundless, Marvel Heroes, and even the original City of Heroes Beta a while back thanks to a HD crash. …:sigh:)

I swear that mountain looks like its growling…

2 Likes

Remember the recent stamp hunt… the marathon hunt… so much excitement NOW!

2 Likes