Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

lovestruck2022

17 Likes

I’m on 10.14 so this would work. I have to see how things shake out after payday, my kitty’s been barfing and if it just turns out to be needing to use a different food I’ll be able to afford a controller :smiley: In the meantime I mapped W to my 3 key and my 3 key to F4 and am waiting till this gets remotely less awkward feeling before getting back to hunts. :smiley:

1 Like

Raven’s pyramid and Digby’s cruise ship at River Heights on Tana VII

17 Likes

soon to come trading area!

15 Likes

Looking at all these fantastic builds reminds me how woefully inept I am at being creative. I’ve been building boxy builds for a long time.
I just finished my new project. It’s small and adequate for me.

21 Likes

Lovestruck time! :heart:

18 Likes

Who is hosting the gathering party might have to start bringing out the alts to get enough hearts

Loving the way the light shines in.

19 Likes

More HDR playtimes, this time just @Samski’s glass cave … I’m testing the ‘Blooming_HDR’ shader, and it’s less effective where it matters, but results in less washed out UI elements.

settings

Here is the glassbox with the HDR off, then on, respectively:

14 Likes

I think it currently looks better with it off, but it might improve when the next load of glass goes up…

1 Like

Actually, I think we discussed in game, you’re more fond of the pastels. That makes sense, it’s a nice look, plus it’s literally what you’re building it for!

I’m not trying to change the perception of your piece … just using your area here as an example of how the colours in general can be improved upon.

2 Likes

Well I’ve decided to try my hand at a pyramid if you didn’t guess from my last post in this thread. Very loosely based off of StarCraft Protoss nexus. Only Reaper style. It’s a huge work in progress. But here’s where it’s at.

23 Likes

Can’t wait for it to separate!

2 Likes

More progress.

23 Likes

WIP - Building a big Shred&Combustion farm in the true Beckon color scheme

22 Likes

Added a little more to the pyramid.
Been going back and forth now from here and the PVP planet stuff.

PVP planet portal

22 Likes

Jeepers that mud looks spicy :fire: you should throw some campfires under it to get some steam rising through the ground.

1 Like

Already did in the other couple spots I’ve done. Lol. Great minds think alike. :beers::v:

13 Likes

just a storage area I have been working on. most things priced to high to sell just for display but limited space so i drop price when i need to clear some stuff out. really happy with how it turned out.

27 Likes

OK, think I’ve found the best settings now.

settings

Basically just set the ‘Extracting bright colours’ to its highest setting as the main difference from the last post.

Lalafel Cave on Arie.

No ‘HDR Bloom’ effect:

With ‘HDR Bloom’ effect:

Finally managed to get the best tradeoff between boosting the colour, and light throughput therein, and having over saturated GUI elements and bright whites. Previously that had meant that bright areas (like the sky during the day) were washed out and too bright, but now they’re all legible and detailed.

Also, the detail in darker areas is much better, colours pop, and areas that should have natural glows and therefore more detail, all work better now. Look at the ‘Strong Blue’ grass just right of centre for a good example of this.

Overall, though, the whole image just works better … I’m sure it can be tweaked much better than even this, as I just moved the sliders and didn’t concentrate on exact numbers. All really easy to do!

Now I wanna find the JSON settings for this stuff. XD

17 Likes