Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Tier 8 epic cuttletrunk?

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder whether people using my gleam farm are collecting gleam, or making some sort of sculpture:

11 Likes

they probably just don’t regen it once they’re done, this looks like the regular regenning process happening

This kind of random regeneration of terrain is a pretty cool feature in this game, I quite like it

5 Likes

The Popcorn King has a new location.
Looking for a few more spots to set up shop so to speak.

19 Likes

Boom, took mad breaks and still logged almost 1k hrs last year :partying_face:

9 Likes

found my concept from back in the days
monocle
i like to belief i had something to do with the ingame monocle
still waiting on the hat and the rolex lol

10 Likes

I would pay 2000 Halo Credits for this bundle.

1 Like

So what is the current Rupee to Zen to Halo credit to Boundless exchange at? My math says 42, but who knows 🤷

1 Like

getting back into building.

16 Likes

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted in here. With the help of my partner we have been developing and collaborating and expanding a little shopping area in Brandywine. I’ve also been working on my final workshop/storage that’s no where near done but still wanna share my progress so far :heart:

35 Likes

Looks amazing. Good stuff

2 Likes

looking awesome
such nice place to travel back to from my excursions

1 Like

Gorgeous work!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sunday Selfie :slight_smile:

16 Likes

lovestruck2022

17 Likes

I’m on 10.14 so this would work. I have to see how things shake out after payday, my kitty’s been barfing and if it just turns out to be needing to use a different food I’ll be able to afford a controller :smiley: In the meantime I mapped W to my 3 key and my 3 key to F4 and am waiting till this gets remotely less awkward feeling before getting back to hunts. :smiley:

1 Like

Raven’s pyramid and Digby’s cruise ship at River Heights on Tana VII

17 Likes

soon to come trading area!

15 Likes

Looking at all these fantastic builds reminds me how woefully inept I am at being creative. I’ve been building boxy builds for a long time.
I just finished my new project. It’s small and adequate for me.

21 Likes

Lovestruck time! :heart:

18 Likes