Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

You could auto-hotkey (or remap) a different one, mate … alternatively if you’re NW greater LDN in the UK i’ll happily pop by with some screwdrivers and contact cleaner some time (you would need to get some canned air) …

Basically I’m saying don’t junk your board, I’m sure it’s probably OK, mate … just needs a little love. :wink:

1 Like

it does need love, i’ve been watching videos about overhauling the keyboard on a macbook pro (2015 15", non-retina i think) to desensitise to the idea of doing it :smiley: i feel like i really ought to learn to use a game controller and stop hammering the bejesus out of the laptop too… do you have tech grok to help me know what game controllers out there work with a macbook pro 2015? it’s the start of the month so i can probably afford to get it still to boot and gt back to hunting :smiley: i’ve developd left hand trigger finger so this change has been overdue for a while, i guess things have to break several ways before i blink ;D

1 Like

I don’t have a grok for ya, but the best analogue controller out there is the Steam Controller, which comes with added benefits for PC players, and I don’t see why it wouldn’t work on MAC.

EDIT - It does:

Mac users must be running OS X 10.8 or newer to use the Steam Controller

You used to be able to pick them up in CEX (or whatever your local tech part exchange store is called) for not much more than £25-30. I’d really like another, tbh.

@Artemida was saying that the prices are skyrocketing, though.

If you don’t wanna go controller (and it’s FPS, so that’d make sense) then I would recommend either:

1. A cheap 60-70% keyboard (smaller) + Mouse
  2. A keypad for your left-hand + Mouse

In these configurations you’ll just have more functionality, and with the keypad even better ergonomics. If you have an MMO mouse then things improve further with tons of extra buttons. My cheapo Rytaki has 12 on the side, and 5 up top!

Might need this chat broken out into a thread if we get super into it. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know where to post this. So I guess here is fine. :man_shrugging: :v:

9 Likes

17 Likes

A few shots of Love :heartpulse: on Sochaltin I, now i have learnt to press F10 to remove UI:

22 Likes

Bruh… (just seen this)

1 Like

:blush: yeah I need to finish it. But I got distracted with other builds. But I’ll be back on it soon. I may add wings to it.

17 Likes

Your second picture with the purple road: I am so confused how the wooden part is possible. It looks like chiseled blocks all right next together. It is messing with my mind. I know I am late to the thread- but do you remember where this might be? I need to understand that witchcraft!

1 Like

Do you mean this picture?

That’s the pattern on Decorative Lustrous Wood.

7 Likes

Yes! That is what it looks like? Dang I have got to do more playing with blocks. Thank you!

2 Likes

Just brace yourself for the fact that the pattern/the texture is depended on where you place that block in the world. So your plans for a certain pattern can be fooled :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Haha, that’s funny. I almost included the same warning!

2 Likes

No screenshots for two days so this is for the chiselers. :slight_smile: all the best to everyone !! (Stark Turquoise marble with stark azure lighting and Stark Turquoise concrete , I almost forgot …Stark eyestrain lol :slight_smile:

20 Likes

The entrance is a bit out of the way and of course its barely off the drawing board except there is no drawing board…gotta love freestyle :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I wanted lots of pillars without the obstruction .The walls will be fully chiseled , The marble on the walls is already 3 deep waiting for the chisel :slight_smile: .

14 Likes

OK, I don’t know if this is the reshade stuff (that I’m still trying to get right) because I don’t remember noticing them before, but these god rays are PRIDDY!

I tried to upload this as an animated webp for quality (instead of a shitty gif) but there wasn’t a way to do it. So just click on the right arrow (or swipe?) in the popup to animate it.

OMG, Ray!

9 Likes

Did some upgrades to @jaimepoutine ‘s Tower of Flour located at the Towers of Power. I love that she name it that. :rofl: now it fits in perfectly.

25 Likes

my new look

18 Likes

Fabulous, darling. Just fabulous.

1 Like