Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

@Solgato umm I want THAT ONE (points to all of them) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Next the interior :(, honest the place will grow on you lol.

17 Likes

@Solgato was that from the hunt i leaded yesterday ?

IT was a sextuple Inc :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Sixth Meteor IS at my Spanner to See :wink::wink::wink:

6 Likes

Cooked up four of these…

What are these going for these days?

9 Likes

Great Work but better you Had forged instead reel in and reel Out Dura .
Reel in and Out Don t really Work …

Don t know how much 480 's are Sold today but they were Sold for 100k in the First days they came Out.

2 Likes

I buy and once sold similar for around 15k. Range is a little bit higher on yours, think mine are around 64m

On closer inspection the ones i have are rank 340 and only 60 projectile speed.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

20 Likes

Indeed it was the @Turrican2006 T6 hunt; I’m still amazed to find myself able to do these; a year ago I was still struggling to do T4 :smiley:

1 Like

I finished my Biitula atlas today

22 Likes

Been in a serious mind-effing phase lately

35 Likes

The lighting was nice, it’s a great day on Maryx! ,The concrete is Bright Taupe and the Marble is Lumi Tan and the glass is Bright Sepia as is the lighting . . Plus a bit of progress . :slight_smile:20220107140250_1|690x388

22 Likes

Beautiful :boundless: twilight :boundless: at the Beckon Polder

20 Likes

This would make a great Monocle shop or tanning salon .

21 Likes

I sell mine for 88k

OK, just baby steps, but a while back I started an HDR thread, and whilst that might be a slightly different deal to what I’ve started to do here … this is no less cool …

I’ve been making the first steps to playing with the ReDream shaders, and simply using the ‘Adaptive Tonemapping’ shader allows you a lot of control for setting up HDR light/colour functionality on standard monitors (I think). Settings below post.

Here’s a few examples, just click the first one and either click or swipe through them full screen to get the idea.

first up is @Samski’s glass room …

Off

On

then this lovely tower in Cat Town …

Off

On

now @bucfanpaka’s lovely tree on a hill from @georgegroeg

Off

On

now @Shadykatt34’s underwater spectacular

Off

On

and this awesome pyramid on trung!

Off

On

and finally EZPZ hub on sochi …

Off

On

All done with hardly ANY knowledge or skill on a very much non HDR monitor ( it is 10-bit, mind ) … one user I spoke to in chat reckons that you can do a lot of cool stuff with more time.

I mean … I am already well aware that the above results are not perfect ( I need to mask the UI, and also work on the bright (( specular ? )) highlight details ) … but it shows what difference you can make with only a tiny … TINY … brain like mine. :sweat_smile: I’d wager even the below will probably look a bit better, too!

First three settings are (respectively):

1. ACES Unreal Engine 4
  2. 1.266
  3. -2.492

I’ve been playing with some of the others, and getting even better results (I think).

8 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I’ve gotta give credit on the tree though - that was the work of the awesome @georgegroeg who built it for me! :blush: (I doubt I could ever build anything that good! :flushed: :joy: )

4 Likes

Well then credit he now has! :sweat_smile:

FWIW … I know you and @majorvex likely know this already, and probably know more about the danged thing overall than me … … but I dare say that reshade could help make your amazo photos even amazo-er!

2 Likes

Thank you. Your screenshots do look amazing with it. Are all the settings in one json file?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not … it’s a separate program … I could maybe do a post on it (there might already be one) … but I’m still trying to get the settings just right … I’ve tried a couple of others just now (from the advice of another user in the game chat) and it’s getting there … perhaps a little too over saturated right now … need to find a happy medium, I think.

I believe what I could do, once I find a good balance … is to publish some kind of file that folks can just load in to reshade as a loadout or something … but I’m still learning about it.

TldrMostlyForMajorVexButExpandIfYouWantMore

What I just said to @Artemida (who was unsure because it’s yet another program) on Steam chat was:

I also made a ‘solid’ RAR backup of my Boundless folder before just in case, as it’s only 3GB … but that may have been overkill.

EDIT
if you want the settings that I’m currently using they’re above … but I’m playing with more … like this with a tad more saturation using the ‘technicolour2’ shader at only .25 strength …

I also started playing with ‘sensitivity’ in the main ‘Adaptive Tonemapping’ one I’m using … and I turned on a marginal shader called ‘Clarity’

Also … There’s two threads here:

ReShade

ReShade guide (reduce agressive colors saturation) - #13 by schasm

EDIT 2

Here’s an example of an issue that I mentioned I need to look at … masking the HUD / GUI … because the shader is washing it out.

But the tunnel itself is ■■■■■■■ stunning! :smirk:

Perhaps that will get fixed, though, if I find a way to handle what I think are called ‘specular highlights’ … I dunno, I’ve been watching too many HDTV Test videos on YouTube! :sweat_smile:

EDIT 3

For what it’s worth, in the link I posted in my original post above, I think that I might have found json files that could do some of this, @majorvex … so maybe now knowing what I do about this I could amend those!

EDIT 4

This might help with the GUI, but not with the overall “specular highlights” thing … this is from guilighting.json:

{
   "ambientColor" : [ 1, 1, 1 ],
   "ambientIntensity" : 2.5239999294281006,
   "frontColor" : [ 1, 0.87000000476837158, 0.86000001430511475 ],
   "frontIntensity" : 4.184999942779541,
   "frontPitch" : -0.50499999523162842,
   "frontYaw" : -2.2880001068115234,
   "hdr" : 2.0320000648498535,
   "sideColor" : [ 0, 0.60900002717971802, 0.79600000381469727 ],
   "sideIntensity" : 1.3420000076293945,
   "sidePitch" : 0.5,
   "sideYaw" : -3.1570000648498535
}
2 Likes

my W key is almost entirely on the fritz and i’ve been frustruatedly not really able to hunt lately, but i can chisel!

15 Likes