Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

In body type I would agree but Dynomutt does not have an underbite.

1 Like

ZOIDS!

yesssssssssssss!

1 Like

Forgot all about Zoids. They were super cool.

1 Like

You change the underbite and they really would look like a Zoid. Guns and all.

1 Like

OK, I’ve been working on making the RGB mechanism more compact, and this is probably it for now (so I can stop thinking about it for a bit) …

Like the sign says, I still need to assign better gleam red/green/blue colours, and improve the room aesthetics, but this will do for now. For example I’d prefer a single lamp, like before, not the whole floor, but this shows the mechanism enough from a ‘school’ perspective.

9 Likes

good gravy that’s amazing, i want to share it where i try and lure people into buying & playing Boundless :smiley: you too @Bones!

i ashed one of my alt’s places on glovi; i hope i can remember how i did the funky entrance

i don’t remember where i saw this but it made my eyes vibrate :smiley:

10 Likes

Share away. I just noticed the PlayStation app lets you get screenshot and 3 minute video onto your phone. So I made this.

6 Likes

This makes me want to go convert huge swathes of some random planet with fields of bizarre abstract nonsense like this.

1 Like

A friend of mine came and built this Beauty at my place. I love it so much! :heart:

26 Likes

oh nice, that pops even better at night!

3 Likes

Just gotta get enough red and orange gleam from this upcoming event to replace the mane and it will be even brighter :heart:

3 Likes

A little more progress.

26 Likes

I filled my last atlas region on Alder today; the sunstar was fabulous though I caught it a little after peak fabulousness

5 Likes

Continued progress as I’ve had time to build.

24 Likes

10 Likes

Some shots from The Firm Drop Party going on right now! :smiley:

17 Likes

Gleambow Fun! :rainbow:

10 Likes

i meant to go then i forgot! glad yall had fun though! <3

2 Likes

:heavy_plus_sign: :one:

1 Like

17 Likes