Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Phoenic – Exo

20 Likes

A tiny village I built in our fungi forest on Antar :heart: Along with a few other recent ish creations

31 Likes

I’m confused. What is that yellow with the black stripes? Is that yellowish trunks and in the front black trellis? :woozy_face:

4 Likes

@May-L04 Yep you called it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Biggest Cities/players and most plots

@majorvex could you please move the two above posts into this thread?

Sorry, I got hit by the three post limit.

(or if a kind soul wants to just take the text and post them as their own - unquoted)

Umm, naughty exo?

17 Likes

Leave it to you to find something like that @Spoodle :joy:

2 Likes

Went to the new exo, and that’s what I was greeted with. I’d like to think that it was done on purpose :wink::face_with_monocle:

Edit: the exo spinning round Delta :wink:

3 Likes

The exo was happy to see you.

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like it

:floppy_disk:

5 Likes

3 Likes

For someone who actually used floppies when they were a thing it took me way too long to figure out you weren’t somehow referencing the word “save”…

4 Likes

Young one… If you weren’t using these or the generation before that or even have a computer before you could actually SAVE files then you ain’t lived.

12 Likes

My old set from the 80’s. I used to get magazines with programs in them, that you could type in and run …

It’s a good practice to reserve the first few feet of your tape so that you can create a menu for whatever random junk you record on there :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You guys are old. I’m going to have to find you two one of those new retirement homes for gamers.

7 Likes

The thrill of waiting 10 minutes for a ZX Spectrum game to load while it made a noise like an old modem being savaged by a cheesegrater throughout the whole affair is lost on kids today.

Also the thrill of being able to buy a game for £1.99.

Halcyon days indeed.

5 Likes

I won’t derail the thread more but yup… that is what I started with… all those hours typing a game or program and then you turned off the computer and lost it all because there were NO consumer backup solutions like tape drives yet! lol…

3 Likes

atari xe had 'em … but it often wasn’t worth it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Love it as always

1 Like