Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Personally I prefer the broad colour categories: Azure, cerulean, cobalt etc, as makes browsing for colours easier when building

8 Likes

I ended up going with Night Azure for the effect I wanted. Night Azure ended up feeling about right in terms of desired brightness for me, even if the colour saturation would maybe be better with something like the Light Azure.

And yes, I did almost die from that hopper. :smiley:

21 Likes

Love your chisel work <3

2 Likes

I like the right for organization because it has a larger grouping. I don’t like it, though, because I don’t know all the colors in each group. I like the left because I passed Kindergarten and know each number between 1 and 255. Additionally, I don’t know that number 14 is ??!?!

3 Likes

I dislike the numbers. From experience I regretted doing my color storage by ID#. I would have to reference a spreadsheet I had to just look up what number a color was.

I then redid my color storage and went by alphabetical and color groups.

So sections for each color Azure, Berry, Blue etc. then separated each sub-color Ashen, Dark, Deep etc.

My Boundless life has been so much better since.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input everyone. The right side is done alphabetically, even by sub-color, so that’s how I know what goes where. I think I will be going with the right side, based on how I think the colors will look once sorted, and also what Redlotus mentions below.

I use this mod Color numbers in tint description. It makes life way easier. I wouldn’t be considering the storage option on the left without it. Although, come to think of it, if I wanted Strong Azure, I may not have it in front of me, so in that case I would have to look it up. That’s a good point, thanks.

6 Likes

Finally got something done in game.
Added 2 … mushroom things.

19 Likes

@Shadykatt34 Your WIP is levels above what I have completed :heart:

:slight_smile:

23 Likes

I remember the first time I stumbled across a @Shadykatt34 build. It was big, bright, and glistening in the sun; a tall tower. I felt like I was in heaven… I saw a red square in the distance and I shouted “God, is that you?!” lol

2 Likes

[quote=“Dulki, post:1, topic:49103, full:true”]
Now that the old one sadly is closed i’ve made this one :slight_smile:

Old Post Your Screenshots! for anyone who wanna see them

New shop update

[/quote]

19 Likes

that’s a big ass canopy :open_mouth: (exploring Japan)

10 Likes

From earlier today. Checking out the views. @Heureka :slight_smile:

Running around with my blink bombs in hand lol.
Was very pretty at night.

17 Likes

Might run LED’s through the middle at some point, but I like how this turned out.

16 Likes

You would absolutely hate my shop then. I just cramp blocks where I can fit them on the stands. All mixed up

1 Like

It would be a flying visit, get what I can and run :rofl:

1 Like

Now give it some thickness. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the middle filler blocks?

1 Like

It’s all Dark Mustard Refined Lustrous Wood with White Refined Gleam as the border. I probably could have found a better color, but it was available for sale in mass quantities.

2 Likes

Found some of my oldest screenshots from 2018 today. My first settlement with a couple friends was right outside of Black Light. We called it White Light (don’t have any screenshots of it unfortunately).

Does anyone know who built Ashenvale? I was fascinated by this place shortly after I first started playing.

20 Likes

I just redid my color storage and I can only describe my organizational method as “Vibes.” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It was the first Lutrion capitol created by a player who stopped playing eventually.
EDIT: just remembered his in-game name: @Lynxdragon :sunglasses:

Some other guys built some things in it too and the Japanese style house you used was built by @wakeNbake. I myself had this little shop on the outskirts of old Ashenvale - this wass the first weeks after the game launch:

I couldn’t find good screenshots of the original Ashenvale, only bits and pieces from up close, one of them a view of the hub from the Ultima side and others being after the first oortmas and valentine’s events lol:

After Ashenvale started to turn to ash @wakeNbake 's own city built in a different area became the capitol and remained one for a long time; it was a glorious place, that one :sunglasses:

As original Ashenvale started regenerating, me and @Trickyy90 moved in to save what was left of it and we added our own builds, including hubs for Ultima and PS (the other one built by @Buugi) . It was a completely new town basically with just a few older builds remaining but we decided to preserve the original name.

the dojo with new street lay out being placed around

new Ultima hub added back then and you can see the original Ashenvale creator dome which was his workshop - it was the last remaining bit of his own builds:

a bell next to dojo:

and new market we added:

@Trickyy90 's lighthouse:

RNG church and dojo, some small farms and @Trickyy90 's small shop:

cemetery next to my old small shop:

view of Ultima and PS hubs with @Trickyy90’ s floating restaurant in distance:

@Buugi 's PS hub close up:

Sadly, we stopped playing then (before all that was truly finished), but I handed the Ultima Hub and PS Hub beacons to the respective guilds members so it could function still.
There is a new large settlement built on the East side now and some structures from old days still there as well :sunglasses: Kinda third incarnation of Ashenvale in the current shape.

And @wakeNbake 's dojo still stands, remnant of old Ashenvale glory…

19 Likes