Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Rentals in the sky over Houchus, and @FireAngelDth’s planet Thirangul, which earns the Paka Seal of Approval on colors and resources! :grin: :+1:

9 Likes

That tree combo is so wrong o. O

2 Likes

Scenes from my new Sovereign planet “Cordana”, so named because I found a region called “Lacuna Felsongs” while mapping it and couldn’t resist. If I hadn’t already locked the colors, I might have chosen green gleam instead of going with the original Bright Fuchsia… :wink:

27 Likes

Beautiful pics! :heart_eyes: Congrats on your new planet :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s taking all of my power not to roll another one just to see what new combinations I might come up with, even though I’m extremely happy with what I have! It was really cool choosing my favorite biomes and seeing what came out of the generator. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trying to make a mineshaft on my new planet to the Emerald since I hate to swim all the time ;D
tho a portal might be alot more easy but still gonna be usefull later on

14 Likes

Such a beautiful planet and gorgeous shots!! :heart_eyes: :+1:

This has got to be one of my game favorite screenshots ever, too - just the most stunning pic with the colors and light and all; that should be used for game advertising! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Just got some vivid trunks if you can use them :wink: I do have a lookout for the rocks

4 Likes

!The planet Tufar . Open for farming20200922171243_1|690x388

5 Likes

20 Likes

That’s a pretty nice planet @Apt :grinning:
I like your color choice :+1:

2 Likes

im at 9 planets, Looking good up there

13 Likes

I got a Light Tan rock that seems like it’s golden idk if you need it tho

2 Likes

Oh I have a ton of light tan thanks though

2 Likes

Exodus on Segi was ashed this morning

19 Likes

You always get everything look so smooth

1 Like

A happy gleam.

14 Likes

What Biome is this?

4 Likes

Few screenshots from different sovereign worlds. Big thanks to the devs for great update and to planet sovereigns for letting other players visit and gather!

Mud golem:

Inside flying gleam mountain (if the gleam orb is too small for you):

13 Likes

Bamboo forest? 🌳 Absurdly long Pics thread - Rental Planet Biome Choices

1 Like