Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Just a couple of selfies of my sovereign adventures so far (unicorn statue at Brown Town Hub, Planet Brown is courtesy of @snakegal)

That last one is from planet Diabolical Brown - I’m attempting some visual lore based on the naturally occurring biome with the fist/ancient corruption :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dragon’s Watch… Never Forget :sunglasses:

6 Likes

New little base at diamond mine.

12 Likes

Still very much a wip as we had to start fresh (for the third time) as i forgot to fuel beacons but very happy with the progress so far

17 Likes

Still a work in progress , This build closely

kitty corners 3 regions .

14 Likes

Largest area of square trees I’ve ever seen w flat land…

Super duper tall trees: :open_mouth:

on Therka Imposter :globe_with_meridians:

21 Likes

That looks awesome so far…

At first I thought it was a house falling off the cliff :joy:. That would be a fun challenge for a builder, having a house falling off a cliff with the house at 45 degrees, ripping up the earth underneath and sending chunks of rock and house debris into the water below :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Another Paka palette planet! :grin: (Not finalized, but probably won’t change much)

Edit, changed gleam to Luminous Violet since I had Warm Fuchsia already… think this color works well here! :smiley:

10 Likes

One of my planets spawned little umbrella & reclining chairs, there’s a field of them :joy:

16 Likes

A few pics from my new T6 Chill world, Parador-2. They’re all actually of this one tree on a peak lol.

16 Likes

Love my planet <3 so many cool things all smashed together! <3

12 Likes

gleamballs and floating Islands smashed together gives this bizarre sight

flying octopus :smiley:

16 Likes

Does anyone else find the fuzzy green outline when you Chisel as you go

hard on the eyes , or at least overly distracting unfocused

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for a overlay/preview of the piece the chisel will remove. :pray: :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Think my cuttles are broken

6 Likes

I might have to give up half of R3DFIRE for the Pegasus II build. I’m running out of plots FAST and this Capitol Building is gonna be BIG. :cry: I’ve a lot to think about.

14 Likes

Love how you chiseled those pillars! Keep up the great work :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks very much, Sterbehilfe! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ikr

I reclaimed 5 planetary bases of mine - Houchus, Norkyna, Galan, Till, Gloviathosa - none was particularly big but I got over 700 plots and freed a few portals I was feeding, so lighter on shards requirements too.

I feel more focused and my motivation got invigorated.

2 Likes