Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Still a work in progress , This build closely

kitty corners 3 regions .

14 Likes

Largest area of square trees I’ve ever seen w flat land…

Super duper tall trees: :open_mouth:

on Therka Imposter :globe_with_meridians:

21 Likes

That looks awesome so far…

At first I thought it was a house falling off the cliff :joy:. That would be a fun challenge for a builder, having a house falling off a cliff with the house at 45 degrees, ripping up the earth underneath and sending chunks of rock and house debris into the water below :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Another Paka palette planet! :grin: (Not finalized, but probably won’t change much)

Edit, changed gleam to Luminous Violet since I had Warm Fuchsia already… think this color works well here! :smiley:

10 Likes

One of my planets spawned little umbrella & reclining chairs, there’s a field of them :joy:

16 Likes

A few pics from my new T6 Chill world, Parador-2. They’re all actually of this one tree on a peak lol.

16 Likes

Love my planet <3 so many cool things all smashed together! <3

12 Likes

gleamballs and floating Islands smashed together gives this bizarre sight

flying octopus :smiley:

16 Likes

Does anyone else find the fuzzy green outline when you Chisel as you go

hard on the eyes , or at least overly distracting unfocused

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for a overlay/preview of the piece the chisel will remove. :pray: :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Think my cuttles are broken

6 Likes

I might have to give up half of R3DFIRE for the Pegasus II build. I’m running out of plots FAST and this Capitol Building is gonna be BIG. :cry: I’ve a lot to think about.

14 Likes

Love how you chiseled those pillars! Keep up the great work :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks very much, Sterbehilfe! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ikr

I reclaimed 5 planetary bases of mine - Houchus, Norkyna, Galan, Till, Gloviathosa - none was particularly big but I got over 700 plots and freed a few portals I was feeding, so lighter on shards requirements too.

I feel more focused and my motivation got invigorated.

2 Likes

I reclaimed 5 outposts too and got back about 400 or so plots but they’re gone already lol. I really don’t know what to do. Especially considering I only recently finished the 8 R3DFIRE towers and then added the walkways and access towers. Losing 4 of those main towers and workshop/storage area is breaking my heart at the thought of it lol. I might just slog it out on Pegasus II and make it a longer term build than I’d originally planned. I really dunno. :worried:

2 Likes

I couldn’t give up important builds like that.
I only removed outposts, farms and such. Can’t imagine taking off my storages and engine rooms that took so much time to build and are also important for esthetical reasons for me.

I suppose I will patiently accumulate more plots through leveling to slowly proceed with my sovereign projects.

2 Likes

I starting to sway toward doing the same too. make it a long term build and keep what I have. Like, everything within the red line is what would be lost…

I think you’re right and I also don’t think I can’t let it go tbh. I know I’ll regret it.

3 Likes

yes indeed - it’s too cool of a build; amazing job and Boundless universe shouldn’t be losing even a fraction of it :sunglasses: :grin:

5 Likes