Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Boundmore… Have you ever thought of taking up counseling as a profession? Because you’ve helped me big time in making a decision. The build stays as it is! Thank You! :pray:

4 Likes

:rofl:

working in a late bar in a hotel is counseling - people bring all their problems and look for either advice, ear to listen or a hug :grin:

so, I’m an amateur counselor :open_mouth: :wink: :grin:

6 Likes

Amateur? Don’t be modest. You’re a frikken pro! lol

2 Likes

ok - I will post some pics to stay on topic :rofl:

my corrosive, I can’t make my up about:

8 Likes

might need you in our discord server man. we got counselors but we need pros

4 Likes

trouble in paradise? :wink: :joy:

I decided my sovereign portal build…

deserves good enough entry point (Xa Frant):

10 Likes

giving me some destiny 2 darkness ships vibes. you sure you arent a taken or something?

6 Likes

dont know that title - dunno what to say; I will google it I suppose

EDIT: so, quoting an article from Destinypedia: The Taken are Darkness -corrupted entities.

Darkness? Corruption? Not me…
unless it’s ancient corruption :wink:

2 Likes

i knew it all along! its not hard to figure out whos a taken and whos a guardian…

3 Likes

I thought I was a counselor though…

3 Likes

your a taken… counselor? i guess its possible, but i never expected the taken to need that

4 Likes

Stay away from my chests or my dragon will take care of you! :DDD
(chiseling will be continued every now and then)

28 Likes

is he puking? the dragon?

lol, just joking
expected lava coming down his jaws though

excellent sculpture :sunglasses: I will stare at the screenshots in envy for a while now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I try to avoid lava as much as I can 'cause I tend to run into it. DragonTamer wanted to have a dragon statue for our hub so I created a water puking one :slight_smile:
Also water made more sense 'cause I wanted to have rivers flowing down the platform

3 Likes

that makes sense, yes

I avoid lava myself - if I have it, it’s behind glass or chiseled blocks so it’s seen but cannot be touched.

2 Likes

@SClayton has totally outdone himself! Fracking stellar bro! I can’t wait until I am done working and can login and see it in game! #1 guild statue in my book but hell I am biased :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Clay has been at that for 2 weeks now, the hard work really paid off!

6 Likes

Made a little more progress tonight on the Pegasus II Capitol Build. Had to re-space the pillars of the dock/pier road which was a bit of a pain but it was worth it so that everything lined up with the outer roadway.

The walls of the main building are the toughest part to get right and symmetrical on both sides. It’s my first circular build and ‘winging it’ probably wasn’t the best idea lol. But it’s getting there slowly but surely.

I’m pretty happy with how it’s shaping up and I’m getting a better idea of where it’s going and how it might look when finished. Might need about another 4000 plots though lol. :smiley:

21 Likes

15 Likes

I love these ‘new’ colors

39 Likes

Apt, you’re making the rest of us look bad. Please stop lol. Seriously though, that is beautiful! :kissing: :ok_hand:

6 Likes