Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Where can i find your place? Love all the different rooms!

1 Like

That’s on the test server.

1 Like

ah dang, ty

1 Like

I can’t imagine how hard his place would be to build on live servers :sweat_smile: lack of colors being the biggest issue

4 Likes

As @FireAngelDth said it is on the test servers. Specifically It is the capital of Havran I, which is one of the European servers. If you are on pc then you can access the test planets. At the current time ps4 players cannot.

4 Likes

What color Glass is that lol

1 Like

I’m more curious about the grass. Lol I hope it’s white

2 Likes

Glass says what gleam were getting on that future Exo lol

2 Likes

My Noob mistake of the day,I’m One block off center…sigh !

19 Likes

Bit at least the door is centered in the build. :sweat_smile:

I’ve made the mistake of it being off center and had to demolish to fix it. At least with being off center on the plots you can leave it

1 Like

The worst was that the left wall was one block past the line so I had to buy a bunch of additional plots to get that row lol…Ouch!! Here is the entrance , it’s also already underground. at my Shred farm .

12 Likes

work in progress shop (i’m just working on the shop as i promised this a long time ago but i’m still on semi quit)

16 Likes

From concept

To almost fully completed

26 Likes

finally got the roof finished …that was a pain to do…

looks better in real

16 Likes

I’ve been accepted as one of the herd… the fools suspect nothing.

27 Likes

You are getting good, I can barely pick you out! You are becoming the Jane Goodall of wildstock.

6 Likes

Like Jane Goodall if she was planning to kill all of the monkeys with a wayfarer totem…

I’m so bored.

7 Likes

Be really cool if they could add seasonal behaviour to the critters… maybe like a herd migration. Also on the big moose add some random agro too them against each other. This time of year they start getting really aggressive.

4 Likes

Then we can make a wall around them with seating and bet on the winner…?
I’ll take 50k on the little one on the left.

6 Likes

Because there’s blood on the antlers of the right??? It’s from the left guy!! I’ll take yer bet!! Muhahaha!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes