Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Anyone who thinks building isn’t a grind should replicate one of these :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

These don’t actually match the finished project 100% anymore but I agree building is a grind. Also this is only a small section in these pictures

Also that dark area is no longer dark. It’s all been changed to ice and glacier as well.

14 Likes

Need that Guuci Diaper for a build like that XD

13 Likes

Messing with the faces now XD

7 Likes

would be so fun if mobs been able to go through portals as well…could have a t6 zoo on a lower tier

3 Likes

Ah man… I wish. And you could bring in big elite goats And cuddles to your friends’ builds. To say hi, of course…

4 Likes

CuddleTrunks? hmmm :thinking: :thinking: :smirk: :shushing_face:
sounds like a good idea! i just want to show everyone my ‘‘yet untrained but furious’’ ‘‘pet’’

imagine it has to level up as well!

like Training a T1 pet to T7 by feeding it/training

1 Like

Poolside sunset… :slight_smile:

23 Likes

added rose glass and deco gleam looks a lot better if i say so.

12 Likes

Just sitting around on my thrown.

27 Likes

Looks like you’d be holding a princess in a tower there.

“I’ve got grapples, Rapunzel. We’re in a hurry.”

6 Likes

Yeah, reminds me of the approach to a final boss in a classic RPG… and like some of those, he’d give you the chance to join him instead (Off to the trials!). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Of course, if you did defeat him, you’d find out he wasn’t the final boss after all, he has woken a great Titan which is now rising from the depths to attack… :open_mouth:

Hope there is a save point outside!

4 Likes

I’m hiding from the bad weather so I’m lowering the floor to expand the Sanctum of the Sacred Shred , Yup I’m bored lol .

18 Likes

:ocean: :eyes: :grin:

9 Likes

Hard to get a good picture,
but this is my tree house for the Treehouse/Starwars contest.
Need to still add a few interior bits yet, but hope you like it :v:

30 Likes

This is where I should have spent my vacation! Beautiful area :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Autumn Dell :slight_smile:

18 Likes

how are light effects like this one produced?

3 Likes

Just latticed some gleam down to crystals :grin: I usually hide the gleam, but I’m also super super lazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This was the end result of that build

10 Likes