Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Slowly getting the second level done… what a chore.

20 Likes

Very purdy @georgegroeg

@Vanqu1sher getting his cardio in :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

new base…getting there

20 Likes

@georgegroeg set up a request basket for some goo and I’ll swing by with some in various colors for you after I get home from work

2 Likes

Awesome will do. You need any forged gear? I can hook you up if you do.

2 Likes

Went over to check out @georgegroeg’s awesome work… and usurp his throne! :grin: :trophy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crown: (I did surrender some of my lucents, btw :grin: )

31 Likes

really does need a trip to the goo in person…sweet, sweet candy for the eyes
Also the whole place is utterly amazing…been a while since I’ve visited @georgegroeg’s estate and oh boy has it grown…so much detail round every corner…a joy to roam around.

26 Likes

Thanks for coming to have a look. I’ll have to visit your new place. The Park and Lake were always awesome to roam around so i imagine your new place is just as amazing.

Btw holy render distance. :eyes:

@bucfanpaka thanks for the lucents. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you know me well. I do appreciate the generous donations. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This is what it looks like when your storage room is being cased by some of those hoodlum spitter gangs that roam the wilds… I might need some security to help protect all the treasure…

… probably seeing if they can tunnel in from behind the gems… thieves! I swear the lawlessness around Boundless…

21 Likes

If you see me AFK on a build and not huddled in a corner grappled to the ground, I’m sitting here thinking… bout my build… until a @Lancelotz decides to drag me around lol … thanks for the diamond torches Llance

16 Likes
6 Likes

Nice song, sitting on my balcony in 30 degrees heat with a not so cool beer.

5 Likes

well that’s a strange…natural…formation on my sovereign world

13 Likes

“Rocky Mountain Oysters” anyone

13 Likes

Totally agreed… anybody who hasn’t wandered around there really needs to go do so. The beauty and ingenuity of the designs are off the charts, and add in, there is some really good humor throughout too! :+1:

8 Likes

Made a TikTok for boundless stuff.
Here’s the goo farm if anyone wants to see it but don’t wanna actually go see it. Lol.

12 Likes

21 Likes

Exploring new sov planet

The mountain troll raising a glass of wine to Kol Huroo…

22 Likes

Still working on the goo farm. Slowly reaching completion.

37 Likes

Slowly finishing the interior of my color storage. I have gone through more chisels tonight I think about 45ish. I have big plans for all of this, but going solo on it has proven challenging, but fun.

27 Likes