Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I’m finally starting to install my machines in the new place. I’ve got almost a fourth of them done.

23 Likes

Directions? I’m curious how you did it.

2 Likes

TNT Mall Wall > Illuminati Concrete

Just outside the concrete shop.

3 Likes

@Redlotus … looks great :orange_heart:
… Keep on :boundless: building

2 Likes

Oh that makes SO much sense now. The enormous, color coded, highly organized storage.
Thank you for all of the colors I keep buying from you grins

3 Likes

If I could only get it organized I have hundreds of gleam chests full of stuff to put in the color storage. My eventual goal is to put shop stands in each section. Slow going though.

The concrete shop however usually has every color. I do need some opals again I think I’ll put a request basket up and farm some tonight.

3 Likes

You try using campfires to sort that stuff? May make it much easier to organize it by block from the reclaim system

2 Likes

Just me all steamy

14 Likes

Shock rental… this might replace my current, great topaz count and nice island trees! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Was that after some White Castle?

If you know, you know lol

3 Likes

Ha. We don’t even have any white Castles around me in Canada. But I get what you’re putting down.

2 Likes

A transformation room, just for stone and other “mineral”-based stuff.

Will have another room of a similar size for things like soil/compact soil transformation, where the walls will be rock-based instead. The point of these rooms is I can’t change the walls, floor or ceilings by accident, and I can’t break them as easily by accident with the “wrong” AOE tools when it comes to getting the changed blocks back.

25 Likes

so beautiful

13 Likes

That room reminds me of some old Silent Hill-esque horror, especially the middle one

3 Likes

Hope that Oorts arn’t supersticious about the planet lining up
:joy:

16 Likes

BEHOLD THE SYZYGY!

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

Sometimes I draw a quick sketch for my builds.

The concept

The creation

37 Likes

When was the last time u looked at sanctum dude?

I remember back in the day @james went on hunts with us but i don’t remember how he looked… is he sanctum dude?

10 Likes

Idk someone once told me he looked like sanctum dude… but wasn’t sure… I don’t remember. Was a noob playing on ps4 with poor internet back then. Never had time to admire the local oortians. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of me is hanging out with the sanctum elder all the time!

15 Likes