Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Managing to make some more progress with the “roomification” of things than I thought I would. Not focusing on building the frame first is probably helpful in that regard. Just building as I go but starting to get more and more ideas for different sections, hopefully they’ll work. :sweat_smile:

(machines still badly need coils covering and such)

24 Likes

Almost done… grr with phase 1 … sigh

19 Likes

not big enough… reclaim and start over. :). actually i saw it all… was really cool… i like the side building you have where all your machines are too…

5 Likes

In the small house category, I submit a little beach bungalow! :slight_smile:

… In the long run, would like to do some beach condos near here since Aenea had talked about that. But for now, got a beach shack at least! :sweat_smile: (Only 535 coin a night special on Airbnb!!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

37 Likes

28 Likes

13 Likes

This instantly made me think “Where’s the cookie??”

I’m pretty sure that’s Houchus right there and I rarely see pics without it in them :rofl:

6 Likes

Hi,
made a Ricefarm for testing, here a Pic.

Helmut

40 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

18 Likes

This is the most beautiful rice farm I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

It is really nice only thing that would make it better some sort of auto harvest or having that build on a space station.

2 Likes

I agree!!!

2 Likes

Interesting …

Ohhhhhh!

NOICE! :smirk:

11 Likes

Anything for prestige I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you just keep playing and playing, eventually you have to find something to do with all of the stuff.

My coils are “decorating” a reclaim right now, so there’s that :wink:

One of my earliest builds got me a rash of ■■■■ for that, before I even really understood prestige:

Though to be sure, that builder knows what he’s got there :rofl:

19 Likes

27 Likes

Finally finished my farm. Sort of. Still got the goo to do but that is going to be separate. But my combustion and kindling farm finally completed and I’m super happy.

I’m trash at taking pictures so I probably don’t do it justice but hopefully gives you a feel for what I’ve done :blush:

Entrance/access/start

Corridor:

One of the entrances in to the crop area

Some of the details

Inside the farm view

View from inside the farm of one of the entrances. The other door which is blocked off will be a large goo area for colours I need large quantities of like my deep red lol. It will go round the outside and will be linked.

My main goo farm will be under this farm using the same area which will hopefully be smaller sections with all colours hopefully.

31 Likes

More bridges…

34 Likes

Great work as always… What would you do if they banned or nerfed bridges… now imagine if the buffed them! :).

3 Likes