Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

new laptop arrived - I went for maximum details on everything and added extra render distance in that famous gameoptions.json file (went for value 24, remembering that @Jivita said that anything above it makes little difference and is sort of overkill)

well, screenies of my town overview look way better now:

28 Likes

13 Likes

AMAZING truly amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Start of a garden area.

18 Likes

It Is looking fantastic over there in the Future!

4 Likes

thank you! and thank you for being part of the forge market, I’m really happy about that! :relaxed: :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome design i love the look❤️

1 Like

Was quite the nice journey exploring here earlier. Awesome stuff @Shadykatt34 and friends :raised_hands:

19 Likes

a beautiful sunset on my sov Planet with Arie, Nia and Imoco in the background.

16 Likes

is there a closed box somewhere on your planet?

if yes, don’t open it!

5 Likes

Anyone have any screen shots of the ancient tree that sort of looks like a tilted over / curved palm tree? Please post if you do. Thanks.

1 Like

I think this one’s taking a nap :thinking:

16 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Yep that is the one I am talking about. Is that on a current planet Perm or Sov?

Any other shots would be great.

2 Likes

btw - Boori has those, but you have to look hard

2 Likes

This is one on Storis II

9 Likes

That’s on my current sov, exocrondon’a pega.\

I found another “for sure”

Sadly nothing from when I had coords showing. That planet is an absoute madhouse of biome merging there could be any number around or smashed into other things.

I’d go look for some but my house is literally flooding right now :sweat:

I had to take a break from shop-vacing water out that’s why I popped in :crazy_face:

If you want to go there, there’s a portal behind the “nightstar” portal in the SE corner (I think) of the megahub.

EDIT:

SCrolled @Zjawcia’s diary there’s this one too. I think it’s the type from the shape of the base, but there’s toothpick ones and stunted sunflower style ones growing under other trees here.

The planet has the ones with square foliage too.

7 Likes

I was surprised that the trunks just stop and the rest were leaves. But I reproduced it!

13 Likes

looiks cool
but
try to reproduce basket ancient :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh no. That is a very difficult tree. :exploding_head:

2 Likes