Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

i’m really digging the vibe starting to emerge in this
hopefully i can pull the next part off, it’ll really tie the room together

22 Likes

This is looking so awesome. How big is it at the base? Looks huge.

4 Likes

It will be a 34x34 light colored shell at the black pillars, covering the 32x32 inner dark core I’ve got so far

It’s a doozy, I have to plot it carefully

5 Likes

Holy that’s huge. My pyramid is only 15x15 I think. And it chunks out on the PlayStation. :confused: I do wanna check yours out when you get a bit further. What planet is it located on?

4 Likes

Maryx
Easiest way to get to it is through Kanazawa-Bunko, that’s the closest portal anyway

I’ve got everything maxed out short of game options.cfg and I have to stay kinda close or it chunks (the surrounding ocean is about the limit it seems)
I’m trying to see what kinds of shapes help prevent that (or get it to chunk into similar shapes at least)
But hopefully when it’s done it’s just immersive, so you won’t be able to even see too far away

I plan to go through and fiddle with all the blocks and add tons of noise/variation to the surfaces

6 Likes

Trees now have leaves. :grinning:

18 Likes

I was in a hole with a portal at the Reaper hunt last night. lol

My hero that was coming to save me ended up right beside me :smiley:

19 Likes

Elephant city from above!

9 Likes

This is taking your chances to the max! haha T6 Speed hammer, with 0 Vigour left and 2 Stability. Let’s just say the rolls weren’t in my favor till the end which is why this came so close haha

14 Likes

good to the last drop :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s a close call! You felt the tingle in the fingers with each last click to roll? I would get nervous there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes it was, it was a roll of the dice. I knew my Boon would take all the vigor, and I only had 110 Stability left and the boon took up to 110 Stability off. So it was a big roll of the dice that paid off since it only used 108 Stability :grinning:.

That ended up being a good day. Was able to forge about 16 SS of T6 hammers in about 40 minutes.

6 Likes

Explored @CleoStJames new T6 sovereign she got for hunting and just thought this looks awesome.

18 Likes

the future stays beautiful

20 Likes

19 Likes

Seems Like a Frost Planet meaning a sapphire one ?
From where to reach or IS IT closed?

1 Like

he is still WIP :smiley: still need rest of head, body hind legs tail and lots of chiseling :smiley:
how you found him?

1 Like

That is just brilliant

2 Likes

Also a brushing.

His fur has some tangles!!

:rofl:

I was shopping for foliage and stumbled on to it. Very nice I had a good laugh and knew it had to be shared :heart_eyes: Good Doggie! Let us know when it’s done but it’s already great.

2 Likes

Build is progressing well.
Main ship the Oortegan Explorer now also arrived to haul the transport. This is also the world hub. With it in place the planet Saphira is now public and connected to Dragon, TNT and Pharao networks from Kol Huroo.

Bridge between the ships to the gleam

Recreational activities like walking the plank are also provided

Also created mines for exploitation activities

Sapphire distribution of the planet

A proper topic for the planet will be created sometime around next weekend :slight_smile:

22 Likes