Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

It’s a metal planet.

2 Likes

ill be back soon for furter exploring :smiley:

2 Likes

Was thinking about the Same or coal Planet for hunts they would be more exiting because creatures would have all Kind of protections .
Makes IT a bit more difficult perhaps and would be the Same like T3 hunts only Harder.

But on the Other Side If you have Planet with a Special atmosphere its better to Plan for the Hunter and you ll have Special resources too AS benefit.

4 Likes

working on a split build with @May-L04
1 house divided/split into 2, so each their own design!

this is my side so far

you can come peek at region 59!

21 Likes

Yeah I figure if we go with 2 opposite bows hunting should be fine. Already forged a bunch of emerald and diamond bows for the first hunt. And yeah it’s a lava planet but we picked the biomes together on discord and there isn’t very much lava on the surface. And the terrain is quite easy to traverse. So hopefully it’ll be a good planet for hunting. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I found that if I don’t want to bring all types of bows for non-specific worlds (so high tier coal or t3 and t4), the diamond-emerald pairing is perfect to kill all possible elemental creatures. And I carry a bunch of forged fists to complement the white and green slingbow combo. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

21 Likes

Maiden voyage on the T6. Had a good little hunt. :ok_hand: decent Oort and drops.

steady flow of meteors as well. :raised_hands::+1::+1:

14 Likes

So here is the mostly done garden area I have been working on

24 Likes

Castle Brown in Gyosha Mall (the one next to the portals) has rid itself of all that dirty sand and stocked up loads of seasonal items. Are they the best quality? No. Will you get the best bang for your buck? Also no. Will you be greeted by a friendly Spoodle? Also also no. But, umm… yeah.

17 Likes

Screenshot (67)

Maybe someday…

12 Likes

I have always been curious, why is that in the knowledge tab? (if I’m wrong about it being there please ignor this :sweat_smile:) Was it once part of the game?

1 Like

its in the knowledge tab

1 Like

one thing I really wish had been. Especially if it was available on T1 worlds too.

2 Likes

never understood why its placed in there if it is not in the game. It even shows world tier 1-8

2 Likes

Yes! I spent a long time looking for it on T1 worlds (this was, of course, before I realised I could talk to other players … once I did that, I quickly learnt it was in Knowledge, but not in game.)

2 Likes

I think before launch and meteor hunts it was how you got Oort. Always hoped it would be mineable on some crazy T8-10 world. Lol.

3 Likes

James had mentioned oort tech seams :eyes: and oort temples in the past.

Oortstone seams have been in the Knowledge tab for awhile. They can also be shown in a request basket. There are several things that exist in the game files (ie: titan blocks, oortstone seams, lance, etc), but are hidden from the players’ UI/menus.

I think T8 Brutal planets might have been part of the last update they were working on, or very soon after that. I believe they were considering adding in a small % of oortstone seams to some planets.

Since oortstone is an ore, the other reason a seam would exist in the files is for XP/asset hierarchy purposes.

4 Likes

:clown_face:

5 Likes

actually it only dropped from roadrunners - they introduced the birds before they did portals and then meteors; that’s what I remember from my regular time in the early access anyway

oort drop from roadrunners seems to be a placeholder kind of thing

anyways, mineable oort stone has been placed in the knowledge tab a bit prematurely (I bet james and co. hoped for faster implementation of features)

4 Likes