Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

IDK if they ever put seams on a dev world but they were able to make the tools, they gave some away.

That’s an old pic (there are a couple around) I’m not sure if you can get them to show in a basket any more :rofl:

3 Likes

:thinking: I wonder if I could change iron seams to Oort seams for funzies.

4 Likes

to be exact becouse im sure of it - oort seems are at knowledge tab from day they implemented lucent gems :smiley: oort appeared in tab along with riift blink and umbris seems :smiley: i remember when first lucent exo appeared regardless of lucent all tried to find oort seems :smiley: without luck

3 Likes

Not only tier 1 to 8. It says specifically lush world’s which is a little unusual. There are no high tier lush worlds :thinking:

3 Likes

I would totally like to build with it, just look at that beauty!

3 Likes

Interesting. Thank you all for the answers!

2 Likes

It is always nice to find the big basket tree on a far foreign world :smiley:
This one spawned on [GammaHydra] - 1 Blinksec from [GrovidiasTe]

Have a Boundless Weekend everyone :+1: :boundless:

15 Likes

Always amazing work hopefully I see in game soon. I’m on my off season for work so trying my hand again on some concept builds.

2 Likes

my very fav tree, to be honest at every sov im exploring im trying to find basket tree :smiley: not mention its a best ancient trunks farm :smiley: would be nice to have them at more sovs :smiley: im still not sure which exact biomes can create basket trees, anyone?

2 Likes

I still have the saved waypoint of the first one I found, named “Ancient Mother” :rofl:

After being used to just seeing scraps of ancient wood here and there it was pretty amazing to run across that.

2 Likes

The biome is named Basket trees in sov planet biome selection, if i remenber right.

2 Likes

Correct, it’s called Basket Trees :+1:
It gives a beautiful mixed wood forest (Lustrous&Twisted with Ancient accents)
Usually, there are two basket trees, each on its own hill surrounded by trees.
It is my favorite :boundless: biome for gathering trunks(wood).

3 Likes

once at sov, it should be in my diary i found 3 basket trees, they made perfect triangle lined together :slight_smile: annnnnd yes, i love those awesome twisted/lustrous forest with ancient accents, especially awesome while they merged/combined with surrounded forest biomes :smiley:

1 Like

lovely screenshot

13 Likes

Did some poles on a new Planet for someone and 2 small vids from places i really Like which are Saren I and Saphira.

2 Likes

Only way to get some rest on this game :wink:

Between my rest some light building off and on at the Realm Eternal. Few New buildings up. A Lava Farm at the hub, Color storage is complete besides chests needed, and working on a Construction hub build (which is where I decided I needed some rest).

12 Likes

Exploring super-cool Dubbel Frisss - getting meteors, flowers, gathering some plants and boulders - a bit of everything really. Mostly admiring the views though, like the amazing sunrise colors:

14 Likes

New entrance to a wip cave system.

24 Likes

On a 5 minute Break in our hunt today :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I think you could only set it in the request basket, still might be able to with certain seams