Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

started a floating island project this week, finished my first two tonight

22 Likes

where it is? want to see it

1 Like

Alder, Sasquatchville, when you exit portal to Alder you do a 180 degreeturn and go out of hub, then check the sky to spot em

1 Like

@SoleilMoon has been terraforming all the grass and adding some zibs and zabs around the Towers of Power. It looks so much better with all the deep orange grass gone.

Been working on another tower as well.

31 Likes

30 Likes

wow that’s a mighty fine looking hub

Wow I was cleaning up on my old PC and stumbled across this ancient gem:

refiners

I think it just has like, 4 frames :rofl:

11 Likes

Checked the place out a little while ago - hub looks awesome!! As do the surrounding builds! Also, it’s a really good spot to hunt a few meteors :smiley:

2 Likes

awesome looking hub - where it is?

2 Likes

Dragonslair vacation house finally done! I kept my promise :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Thank you @Nightstar @Spoodle and @Zjawcia
It’s on Oortu. Portals in TNT (sov wall), Gyosha Mall, and Biitula.

7 Likes

Finished 2 new sky island this morning
all 4 from far

on top the 4th one, made 4 launching slide on the corners 2nd one from far top of 3rd

22 Likes

Working on this little space in front of my house cause I don’t want to work on my towers :rofl::sob:

26 Likes

Start to build a holiday cottage in the mountain, hopefully inhabitable to the winter ski season.

37 Likes

![20230414211548_1|690x388]A quiet night :)(upload://oIyHq6Q5t8C1x2S11EQvjPrjKeo.jpeg)

20 Likes

It’s getting there :person_shrugging:

24 Likes

13 Likes

This is so pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

View from the top of my current project (alt 136 and six plots above ground there) - a few hundred meters off my town. I was surprised to see details loading that well (even with some extra draw distance edited in). I wish everyone could get that going on their platform (especially PS players). Maybe some day.

So, view of me town at dawn, midday, evening and night here. Atmosphere of the world is such that dawns are orange/red and evenings are purple.

25 Likes

funny picture of breakdancing with my little reverse trees

19 Likes

There is a meteor on Rivai that is drowning…

12 Likes