It is from test server, i think.
This was planned to be one the last tier of planet, the tier 8.
It was on a server used for testing. The odd thing is I can no longer see/access swords, glaives, shields, etc from the old pending update. ![]()
Thought they closed test, i can not longer log in.
They did.
10 chars
playing tourist again with a newish toon, and visited my absolute favourite build on Storis II; Lefra Oasis. I remember watching it being laid out, and it’s one of those builds that uses the natural blocks in the game to absolute perfection.
this is new to me
beautiful ![]()
eye-soothing colours
Studiflora built it, they’ve done an amazing job with it
how to get there?
I will never understand why you CONSTANTLY make things so darn small… like people can barely enjoy it or get any feel of the build. You have to stop being so cheap on plot use… All those hours try to teach you about abundance…
Hahahah. I hope it’s not too small.
You still keep going
Yup ![]()
12345678910 char…
![20240715220323_1|690x388]Quiet night(upload://yz0y0F7BEskuTjYy2PP6BdGHZIv.jpeg)






















