Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

These look great, where can I find them?

1 Like

Since these are very much still a work in progress I don’t have really easy public portals to them. But I have lazy portals in my workshop for them. Directions are going to be a little weird so bare with me here lol

  1. The sky-lands.
    Alder - Moon portal (to the left as you come out dragon hub) - into the hallway called moon HQ straight as you come through the portal- to your right there’s a :full_moon: portal (that’s my workshop which is a mess as I am changing it around) - as you portal in on your left are my WIP portals. I think I called it floating islands. That puts you on top of the islands … there’s a few wips there because well I have nothing to say for myself except TISM lol

(Now you can get to the underground area without portal but it’s a little bit hard to spot because it’s just a hole under a tree atm) would be hard to describe

  1. I do have a lazy portal to the underground area. In my workshop through the “color cave” portal there’s a singular random portal as you go in.

If you find both I commend you. If you don’t want to go through all that I’m usually on Alder in the evenings EST. Happy to show ya. :blush::v::beers:

3 Likes

I’m only just started following your directions and your workshop that is “a mess” is amazing… looking forward to exploring.

1 Like

Allready helped me realise what i did wrong for one of my builds…

1 Like

Something you did wrong? Curious what you saw that made you think that

1 Like

You haven’t seen my workshop…

Gigant mushie underground.

12 Likes

I may have. But not entirely sure to be fair lol been a hot minute since I ran around though

1 Like


Something simple for me. Those who play minecraft may recognize it :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

These little robot guys around @Apt ’s place are so cool. Definitely more then the last time I was running around.

Love these little details.

And then this person beside apt has some amazing stuff too.

17 Likes

they are baby titans :boundless:

6 Likes

Finally getting a little respect around here.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::v::beers:

19 Likes

oh, all the kneeling acolites, probably hypnotized
now we know, Reapers are a cult :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

They aren’t even all Reapers. Lol. But yeah had a fun evening of showing some returning players around. They played some pin blaster and we had a few rounds of dodge bombs. It’s amazing the positive effect of having 3 people pop by can be.

4 Likes

do you arrange matches ahead with people known to you, or is it random occurence?

1 Like

The 3 of them played a couple rounds. Then we had a free with all 6 of us. It was good times. With floating pies no one you should get fall damage. And I made a ice funnel to a portal which takes you to the elimination box.
Also I have an incoming short video of Pin Blaster.

6 Likes

22 Likes

Saw this little sailboat and paddle boat I thought was really cool.


20 Likes

Finished my new place on Maryx.

26 Likes


I’m testing and building something again

19 Likes