Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Pin Blaster is pretty much complete. Maybe a few details left to do. But it’s fully playable.

23 Likes

went to admire one of the many builds I am in awe of over on Arie

18 Likes

Another find while jumping through portals, this time on Refgar

21 Likes

Uploading: 1000007489.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007487.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007488.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007485.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007486.jpg…

Uploading: 1000007489.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007536.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007487.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007486.jpg…
Uploading: 1000007485.jpg…



17 Likes



16 Likes

Finally done. :slight_smile:


23 Likes

Doing meteors this morning my husband pointed out the scene in the sky and I just had to take a couple of shots. I’m still trying to figure out the controls on the computer (I’ve always played on the playstation). And I’m having issues getting the settings right (the scenery is blocky a lot of the times, it doesn’t load very well.) But I was able to get some decent shots of the sky.


16 Likes

One (of the many) meteors to fall while I was reorganizing my warehouse.

14 Likes

perfectly placed - topping up the heap
now just plot it when its’ dormant

4 Likes

Some more portal jumping finds. Years ago there was a credible attempt at a tall modern city build on Storis, so when I discovered Oasis City today I was very much in awe of the time, materials and design


Then through another portal I found this absolutely gorgeous build

16 Likes

Put together a small farmers market. :slight_smile:



19 Likes

Today I visited another old favourite tourist spot, this time on Scholatin

15 Likes

It’s not over yet :wink:

5 Likes

TULA Hub is now connected to Maryx Bastion Concrete :slight_smile:

Very Exciting !!

19 Likes

10 Likes

found a new build on Lasaina - I like the use of leaves against the marble

11 Likes

Been working on some zibs and zabs down in the slums and decided to add more at @Ovis Tech. Now it has a few more of his cool inventions. I still have some more space to fill.

22 Likes

How to get there?

1 Like