Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

This would have been better on PC but hey, busy with the exo yesterday… :wink: Starting to revisit favorites and get new shots for the new thread here! :grin: The work of @Apt and @georgegroeg a great place to start! :smiley:

This last one doesn’t belong in the same league as the rest lol, just a shot of my current WIP on Alcyon that I figured I’d share, central tower on that building going to get a lot larger-

27 Likes

This is how the devs get rid of worlds on test…

20 Likes

The Raxxian Sanctuary, because i’m proud of it.

66 Likes

Another of my favorite places, so gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I’ll be back for more pics of it myself! :smile:

3 Likes

Just got this alt name

1 Like

In the upper right corner is a russian alko streamer :joy:

2 Likes

Testing Creative Planets,
Well I’m sold …
James gave me an almost perfect Rugged Lush Sandbox [Helon 2]
I added the Therka color palette …
And look here a very nice result with a lot of beautiful building spots.
… When can I start building

16 Likes

Where from You got the Therka palette?

1 Like

Blink boi is done

23 Likes

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/feeling-nostalgic-here-are-the-beta-homeworld-colors/31049?u=odeon
Iv got it from this post way back :+1:
thanks @Kirinvar :smiley:

5 Likes

I have some fine Maryx mould under my water and now mould farm for your giant mushroom needs . It’s dark yellow .

12 Likes

So Im not the only one with a water farm lol

3 Likes

Great to see you also here. We only have heard @Goblinounours talking about the build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like therkapolous I

1 Like

I’ve given green-light to Malentir to keep building in the Raxxian Sanctuary while I wait for the devs to announce something really juicy (like actual new blocks or props, something I can work with).
Plus, our marketplace project flopped hard, hardly anyone seemed interested and that was a big disappointement. When I come back to Boundless, we’ll have to start that from scratch.
Anyway, don’t expect me to talk about what’s going on in the Sanctuary for a little while. Maybe @Malentir can post more screenshots of what he did. I saw a lot of new things in the works. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think everything named shop or market nowadays is doomed. Better do own little shops that sell different stuff… just like marketplace but you own every single shop.

Also i liked your idea about housing you had there.

3 Likes

I never wanted to build a base underwater until right this moment seeing that screenshot.

2 Likes

Just a little shot of my weekend project, an addition to Dragonfell.
This is The Winking Spitter, a tavern for the weary traveller.

48 Likes

Love it, great work!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A title play off “the winking skeever” by chance? :wink:

LOVE that architectural design by the way!

5 Likes