9 Likes

The white bats look like Brain :black_heart: :bat:

17 Likes

Shikaka

7 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for the trail of spiders.

13 Likes

A little bit of progress. Got everything on one level and started to build the center:

16 Likes

Colours :star_struck:

13 Likes

Whew! All 255 colours of my Baby Bats, home at last. :vampire:

Hands down (by faaar) my favourite addition to Boundless… In case no one’s mentioned yet, their eyes glow their colour in the dark. :eyes: Looking forward to seeing how people get creative with that! Now it’s time to enjoy the weekend!! :bat: :jack_o_lantern:

Stay Spooky everyone! :ghost:

39 Likes

well done! very impressive and also very nice presentation :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m sure this is another great addition to our game :grinning:
DEV-HQ has once again done its best to make this event a success with, among other things, a good design by @jesshyland I assume.
Them bats, and of course the cauldrons, may even be better than the spiders.
… and we can use them as building decoration all year round.
Well done DEV’s, thank you very much for these items :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

So glad y’all like the bats, I’m very pleased with how spooky-but-cute I managed to make them :3

33 Likes

Just to be clear, lore-wise, the bats and spiders are really just bat-analogues and spider-analogues right?

1 Like

Agreed. There will be many, many, many bats all over my city all year 'round. My original plans for several of my builds were already based on bats long before this update…

I can’t even begin to describe how much these little bats mean to me, it’s unreal lol :sob: :bat:

4 Likes

You got a Dracula’s castle thing going on? Because that sounds sweet.
I’m going to make a spooky forest and have a bunch in the trees.

5 Likes

They are all grown now!!! Time to release them on the WORLDS!!! :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:

10 Likes

I’m still new, and not looking for critique / praise, but if anyone wants to steal this to make a WAAAAAAY better throne design, please … go wild … (dark grey spray was the closest I could get to the top plinth colour) …

( the friends thing is just because my brain is ■■■■, sorry )

8 Likes

no, I think they are bats and spiders :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes