Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Companion cube?

4 Likes

A few shots from the beautiful Melancholia, the sovereign rental of the awesome @Nezhno! :smiley: This one is open for settling, and will be having a lot of time applied to it, so check this one out for sure! - Melancholia

16 Likes

Personally, I am already under the spell of the planet and its owner :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Me too, @Nezhno is just WONDERFUL and such an incredible addition to our community!! :smiley: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself :blush:

An atypical and bewitching film with as a backdrop, two planets that will collide …

5 Likes

@Rolando & @bucfanpaka - you guys are very sweet! I’m so excited for this planet, and I’m so grateful for you sharing screenshots. I’m going to get some tonight to share too! @Rolando showed me a way to do it without Twitter. So, in theory, I’ll have more up tonight.

4 Likes

Great movie.

4 Likes

DUNE

21 Likes

Built a little igloo to deposit all of my goodies in when I’m out mining and gathering on my Sovereign. :slight_smile: :snowflake:

26 Likes

10 Likes

This thread is about to be filled again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so i got stuck inside a meteor…

underwater.

17 Likes

20 Likes

Slowly approaching danger on :globe_with_meridians: [Gallifrey]
… while harvesting surface resources

15 Likes

Good boi dragon resting at the top of my home.

25 Likes

Haaaaalp

13 Likes

finally my true colors!

19 Likes

Well, that was a lot of fun! @georgegroeg, you’re a genius!

I have more screenshots to share but I’ll hold off for now because I don’t wanna spoil the fun for others. But everyone MUST… I repeat, MUST explore the Sanctum fully before the end of the event! :+1:

12 Likes

Yeap i couldn’t agree more…

4 Likes

My humble Bat farm
Happy :boundless: Halloween every one

10 Likes