Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Love everybody’s bats, so so cute!! :grin: :+1:

@georgegroeg - That is so cool, and literally LOL’ed at the ending! :joy:

Edit to add a couple shots too…

The Island Tree biomes are so pretty… and profitable! :smiley: Also, a couple shots from my Alcyon place.

11 Likes

Dang photobombers… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: That’ll teach 'em! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

ahh dang they do be doing that alot xD

2 Likes

I have some black lustrous wood trunks from the exo ZETA that you could use to make the trellis if you’d like @Saint-X

1 Like

its ok from the spelling

but i need foliage, wood trellis do not give the 25% bonus from the foliage
and i have black wood on my own world, but I found no world with black foliage

1 Like

Ahhh didn’t know about that bonus. Shoot. Okay sounds good! :grin::+1:

1 Like

wood trellis give the base 100% the foliage trellis gibe the first 25% (spiders/bad has 4 bonus each 25%)
i was to late so i had no chance for the bug that all bad get black, thats why i need now black foliage

and ps: i think my english spelling is often not the best :joy:

2 Likes

something i’m working on

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/WumEbo1r/boundless-2020-11-01-22-39-11_hd.mp4

8 Likes

The chicken’s were mocking me

8 Likes

Just to clarify here, you don’t need to use foliage trellis for bat farming or spider farming; that’s just a space-saving preference for layout efficiency.

My farm isn’t built to save space, it’s built for symmetry to include and organize all colours of trellis. My gleambow foliage is far too precious a resource to turn into foliage trellis for colour mutations, so I opted for the expanded layout. 200% crop yield on paintable normal trellis blocks surrounded by normal foliage, tangle, wood & wicker.

If you’re wanting black bats, I suggest just making a new section with plain black trellis if you can’t find the black foliage you’re seeking.

2 Likes

I know this

ahhhh you got the black foliage from gleambow…than i can understand
in the picture it looks like you have so much black foliage that i can have maybe ~150 from it ^^

if i see something in black/white/azure on any exo i collect minimum 1 chest from it, i cant access it permanent :joy: thats why i had the hope you have maybe like me some left

1 Like

Clarification bit was for anyone else who may be reading. I know you know this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck!

1 Like

Chasing meteors with @question00 on Happy Hunting Ground sovereign let us witness plenty moments when one just needs to stop and see:

sunrise:

red moon season:

another sunrise, different temple:

night over gleam land:

wildstock under the red moon spell:

13 Likes

Someone mentioned their dragon, above …

I wondered aloud in game a whilst back whether glass could adequately shield Oortians from lava. Because … if so … couldn’t one shape a lava flow from a dragon’s mouth to look like it’s breathing fire??!

1 Like

Melancholia exploration and building.

7 Likes

BAAAAAATTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

BATS.

19 Likes

Made a little more progress:

13 Likes

Nice moon

10 Likes

Loving this skeleton body paint!

19 Likes