Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I have brought the elder down to be with his people.

12 Likes

Just a few little things that are happening in Brown Town Finata - huge renovation has been in progress!

Firstly, brand new hub (still needs a roof)

Then there’s Brown Town Small Mall, which is filling up REALLY nicely - to the point where I may have to change its name!

And BROWN Hunt hub is also completely new - I’ll let Beth post pics of that :slight_smile:

19 Likes

A moonlight swim in such a picturesque pond is always the best!! :grin: :+1: Especially now that the corpses at the bottom have mostly rotted away. :skull: Was out buying some genuine Oortmani gear - nothing but the best for my Citizen! - and sidetracked for a dip. :wink:

17 Likes

Nice colours…

3 Likes

Oortmani, i think i visited them before, i wanna say…in dkmall

4 Likes

Yep! :smiley: Check it out for sure, any who haven’t - not just great gear but also a really excellent design! Just don’t walk in brandishing wood or stone tools, or the Salesoorts are liable to sneer down their noses at you and suggest my bargain basement place a bit down the road might be more your speed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call it bargain basement! I would say, Inclusive shopping experience.

2 Likes

I’ve spent more than a few evenings quietly harvesting the grime from the bottom of that pond; This key ingredient (I’ve dubbed ‘Reaper Sludge’) makes a rather choice pudding with hints of vanilla & blackstrap. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Gotta be comfy in game as well while loading up boundless…

8 Likes

I haven’t had much time lately so have only been working on little bits here and there, but been trying to get more of the glass parts finished. Also a few more scenic shots.

I kind of hate snow in some ways but it almost feels rewarding or something when the snow is gone and I can see all the work that it would cover up.

24 Likes

(^-^) you can see ma City on Houches (^-^)

3 Likes

17 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve hooked up Red + Green lights to my shop stands, to indicate the amount of stock. I made it so I can switch the lights from behind the shop, in my storage area… a simple idea resulted in THIS mess :joy:

27 Likes

I think he needs a cuddle.

2 Likes

While I was lurking your stream the other night, “Outside the Box” called and said, and I quote - “Tell him I said, fine… He wins. From now on people will say, ‘Think Ovis’. I’m done here. Goodbye.”.

I promised to pass that message on so, yea. Job done. :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, your innovation continues to blow my mind, dude. Love it! :wink:

4 Likes

You’re right. He said to tell you thank you for noticing.

9 Likes

Soo many funny captions could be put for that picture above this post haha. It could almost have it’s own topic…hmmm…

3 Likes

Ahh wow, thanks man! Tell him thank you also :smile:

2 Likes