Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

That looks like a real intimate little chat you guys had.

4 Likes

My tree temple regenned a few weeks back.

20 Likes

Chilling with my @Bethlehem in her new AFK cottage at Brown Town - we’re watching The Crown :smiley:
(I’ve never seen that show)

9 Likes

Just to be clear, I don’t like that it regenned, but I do love the screenshots and the video! Lol

8 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah I kicked myself a bit. That’s why I don’t play on my pc much. No gleam club on that account.

5 Likes

My hard-saving oort storage, I hope they would keep my portals up until they release titans.

22 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: can we be besties…?

8 Likes

AND you got pizza to boot! What other shows do you get on your tv? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there something I should know? Do I need to build my own home on Raxxa?

2 Likes

This was my block-type changing area.

Now it’s actually a room, more or less. The room is made of materials that cannot be type-changed themselves, and the floor is gravel in the changing area so that if I’m using AoE from top-to-bottom, I can’t break the floor in one hit.

15 Likes

Ghost, footloose, volcano, twister, elephant man, x-files…

3 Likes

Hopefully you can get supernatural

2 Likes

Today my Citizens started with the outside structure of the HortusHive
You almost wish you were building this in Creative …
… press “F” to fly, but in MMO-Live I am going to need a lot of scaffolding for this build.
And then there is the rain on [Beckon], which slows down the building process. :wink:
Happy :boundless: building this weekend everyone.

17 Likes

spoiler alert LOOK AWAY NOW spoiler alert

Managed to tune in. What a great end!

22 Likes

My new addition to the farm has combustion growing in two configurations, Crop/Seed at 180%/70% and 160/90% utilizing all the space

14 Likes

My friend was grappled to two cuttles lol

22 Likes

where can i learn this power?

3 Likes

That worked? I’ve tried before

4 Likes

A cuttle rider!!! :scream:

2 Likes