Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I miss King’s Hall, but this is nice to see every day <3

3 Likes

You are also right,
Prestige Flowers or XP flowers or how do you like to call them :+1: :wink:

1 Like

I agree, if they did not wither away I would happily plant them and have no prestige value to them.

7 Likes

to my eyes some of them still look good withered and plant them with this end result in mind.
assigning prestige to them was a puzzling move.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I haven’t taken any screenshots yet cause I’m just too blown away exploring right now. But, my Gosh, you HAVE TO go check out the Viking guilds building on the Sovereign VALHALLA!

Take the Sovereign world section at the TNT hub right to Valhalla and go explore it. You can’t miss their big build by the Viking ship. This is INSANE!!

amazing job to whoever built it!!! Wow!

Edit: this massive structure appears to be their hunt meeting area. Seriously impressive.

2 Likes

Valhalla is probably my favorite sovereign. Some seriously skilled builders and the rest of the planet is beautiful, too.

8 Likes

Love wandering around Valhalla.

33 Likes

Izzabell is an amazing builder. She does it mostly on her own.

10 Likes

Totally agree it’s inspiring and beautiful :heartpulse:

2 Likes

For our patrons staying at the Iron Inn. We offer new entertainment in the main stairway.

21 Likes

It’s not part of my identity, but maybe this will help someone, or maybe I’m way off base, but you can use Gleam Club to set all colors on the Starry Night paint to the same thing and get something that resembles vitiligo.

6 Likes

Little help!

I knew staying at this inn was a bad idea.

23 Likes

This made me think of this Three Amigos scene… yeah, I’m old enough to remember this one… :crazy_face:

three-amigos

7 Likes

A classic. :joy:

2 Likes

:cookie: Jail (O.O)

2 Likes

Made a project board so I don’t run around aimlessly as much.

23 Likes

Gingerbread Man 2.0 in ideas (O.O)

2 Likes

Lol. Not currently. If anything I’ll continue building down at gingerbread man 1.0

2 Likes

Why is every idea of yours super metal

(I love it)

4 Likes