Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I’m just trying to keep everything in theme. Kinda futuristic fantasy. Final fantasy/phantasy star style. Plus i have chests of iron blocks.

6 Likes

Haha fair enough, keep up the sick builds :ok_hand:

2 Likes

yeah, I had to do that as well at some point (like half a year ago) to focus my efforts better before sovereign update - it’s just mine was old school (pen on paper) :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I wandered over to Valhalla too this morning, so so beautiful, definitely a must-see! :heart_eyes: Huge props to the creators! :+1:

21 Likes

No idea why its called valhalla.
Great looking builds For sure.

4 Likes

there is a boat…

4 Likes

more importantly, is there lots of ale?

5 Likes

Doesnt have anything To do with valhalla :smiley:

2 Likes

ikr? tried really hard to justify the name…

let me try again…
there is also that huge person with a sword… :wink:

4 Likes

Ok… Ill give you a pass… I guess

3 Likes

Hm, a new panorama test… This is a little bit more sensible than that last one. Starting to enjoy making these.

17 Likes

Valhalla is an AWESOME place!! Izzabell is such a unique (and FAST) builder and we LIVE FOR IT! :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

SnakeGal was in the BROWN AFK room watching PURE FILTH:

14 Likes

20201130134415_1b

Track me and follow me, except don’t follow me.
@SilberCorgi

21 Likes

The guild that owns the planet is also called Viking, so were technically the Vikings of Valhalla…

also the guild also discussed changing the name at one point after we created the planet but i dont think we could do it in game and reaching out to a dev at the time would have just been an annoyance to them so we just stuck with what we got

“Disclaimer”: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Just paid a visit to the TNT Oortmas Village! :grin: Info here- TNT Oortmas Village - NOW REOPENED! - Creations - Boundless Community (playboundless.com)

Definitely stop by and check it out, really beautiful! :snowflake:

22 Likes

Working on new towers.

27 Likes

13 Likes

This was the view (shortly before everyone disappeared into the distance) on the Grandeur hunt happening now on Norkyna.

12 Likes

Looks like they tried to align, but the top one was too heavy :joy:

7 Likes