found a turtle rock god while hunting tonight on Cardass

good meteor location :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Earth Vellumental?

3 Likes

Looks like a titan holding the meteor.

Regards,

3 Likes

Not sure if this classifies as a screenshot, but thought it was interesting enough to share.

Decided to make a graph showing all the possible connections from T5 to T6 worlds (excluding flan, since flan only connects to other tier 5/6 worlds).

Its possible to reach Norkyna in as little as 3 T6 hops, but either way you are forced to go through an AU world, and the shortest path also goes through an EU world.

“The more you know…”

11 Likes

here you go for those that need to get away from the world

Boundless HOST

15 Likes

I hope @DKPuncherello is paying this Citizen a fair wage!

16 Likes

100 cooked earthyams per hour
weapons, uniform and body paint provided by the employer too

4 Likes

Was a nuisance in Brown Town Small Mall today, Buzz Killington. Turns out loitering is not permitted :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

If anyone is considering the "Hot Cherry sand here it is beside Dark Red concrete .

10 Likes

Took a few shots of the wonderful work of @georgegroeg at the Reapers’ place when I ran through the other day! :smiley:

18 Likes

Such an artist @georgegroeg is <3

7 Likes

Worked out how to do an underglow (should work with anything) …

… and, whilst I’m sure you’re all able to do this already, it was new to me, so felt like sharing … it ain’t pretty, but it’s pretty useful.

EDIT - OK, I’ve glow’d up the GTG Outpost stream (at the start / spring end near the outpost) that feeds the Grandeur Bath House outpost … will check back here come nightfall on Sochaltin I.

6 Likes

My shred/combustion farm is under all of this.

9 Likes

And Im happy if i make and maintain 3x3 earthyam farm. :smiley:

5 Likes

To be honest I now rarely harvest the topside crop ,I wish crop permissions was a thing .

2 Likes

Right … here’s a couple of a glowed up stream:

That clearly needs more flowers on it now.

5 Likes

The new GRANDEUR bus stops … what a great idea! Also … pretty!

Purely my own personal preference, but I’d put the portal under the sign, and maybe make the post bend from the side …

9 Likes

Ooh … WHAT COULD HAVE MADE THIS WEIRD STRUCTURE???

19 Likes