Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Saw you and Dockers builds the other day on my tour of HSE great builds. As always inspiring.

3 Likes

My newest project, keeping my hands from being too idle and getting up to mischief.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Just a few things I’m working on

1 Like

Been mining at level 160 and have gotten 1300 topaz so far. The hot spot has not even gone away yet!

5 Likes

me likey!

enjoy adding any windows to the hex walled one :wink:

2 Likes

Its all about layering I could add a window if it didn’t take up space I needed for storage. I have gleam behind the wall and airspace behind that before shelving starts

1 Like

The infinity symbol on Chromis I (visible from the gleamball platform) is looking extra snazzy this color cycle.

13 Likes

From today’s big, beautiful, BROWN, hunt!

5 Likes

You have clearly found one of the tracks on classic Mario Kart Super Circuit … :trophy:

7 Likes

Lol yes he did! Now where did I leave that turtle shell.

Another project almost done! New storage workshop area that I’ve been working on :slight_smile: Still have to add machines and such.

40 Likes

@Shadykatt34 - So beautiful, really love the colors!! :heart_eyes:

In another thread I posted a couple Lovestruck shots from Grandeur on Sochaltin I, went back to get more shots of the city as it is gorgeous! :smiley: Lot of great builds here!

23 Likes

FWIW - Am slowly removing those miniature gleam diamonds, to secrete the gleam behind the tunnel panels.

9 Likes

Very nice, this access tunnel runs under my catamaran aircraft carrier to another shred farm is Pale Tan marble with Crisp Tan Gleam behind it .

13 Likes

12 Likes

Peesh-a-baahn-ehhhh

1 Like

As soon as I posted the screenshot I knew what I had to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OK, so based off of @Ovis’s light switch, I wanted to try to compact things more, but was not having a great time … anyway … I ended up getting there … then I thought why not have a colour changing light?

So … deep in the basement of Boundless School in Grandeur (239m W Metro Portal, by the hub entrance) there is a room … and in that room are three switches … go have a play …

((( i’ve got designs on a many multicoloured switch set, with possibilities of compacting things further … I just wanted to get the proof of concept up and running … anyway, I was inspired by @Shadykatt34’s chandeliers up there, and this all basically came from me also making white glass chandeliers with colour gleam feeds … I believe I’ll one day build an many-optional chandelier’d ceiling with the more advanced versions of this method )))

4 Likes

Glad to hear my work has re inspired you @MadManMoon! My chandelier was also a redo of a much smaller chandelier I built last year. The power of inspiration can yield amazing results, I look forward to seeing what you come up with :slight_smile:

4 Likes