Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

BFE=Bacon Foliage and Edible Lamella sandwich.

6 Likes

Been patting myself on the back too much for this window/skylight design but I want the world to see!

33 Likes

OK, I’m part way through a massive rebuild, and putting in some open areas, too … no pictures, as it is in progress … but I’m making progress with secreting lighting into walls, and compact ones, at that.

I’ll attempt the light switch at some point, too … but not just yet … and just not here … :wink:

… Anyway … the reason I’m stopping back in the thread is since one person wanted to know, I thought others might, too … obviously, I don’t think everyone is as dumb as me … but, equally, some folks might be new.

So … if anyone wants a “how to” on lighting without anything obvious, stop by Moon Hall. :slight_smile:

It’s accessible via the Bath House hub that’s either just outside GTG Outpost - Sochaltin I or from the Grandeur Hub.

6 Likes

what friends think i do in boundless

what i actually do

build

15 Likes

Dang’ those screenshots have some incredible graphics. @HOST

4 Likes

@RatofTime its THE FUTURE :smirk:

6 Likes

I wanna know where i can get my character a pair of headphones as well as that blueprint outline in the pic below

3 Likes

A few photobombers on @bregma’s excellent Burn world Tarnation - loaded with rubies, warp from Shedu! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was in that exact spot yesterday chasing chickens.

3 Likes

Just a quick shot of a small, tiny even, chandelier I have been working on. I swear it only took a few minuets to build (not hours) and I only used like one chisel (not multiple ones).

14 Likes

I like it better with candles:

14 Likes

Almost a colour match

6 Likes

the outside part almost done

btw, diamond torches are excellent work lights - they don’t render from a distance and provide all the temporary illumination a growing house needs. only took me 2 years to find that out.

33 Likes

Torches might look good in my new Kindling seed nursery

14 Likes

Utterly amazing work, as always!!

2 Likes

During the daily five minute spell when it’s not raining, Sochaltin I is a really nice place to live. :slight_smile:

This is the view from a city tower in FKESP Guild’s Spanish Alliance

16 Likes

finding Trung to be just as rainy, hard to see what i’m chiseling at times with newest build :smirk:

2 Likes

Loots sticks with clear weather quirk are my new favorite for sure…I hate the rain =)

2 Likes

tend to do a lot of chisel work with my builds and prefer having both types of a chisel out rather than keep cycling, do carry a clear weather just to get the look at it from further out to see whats next

3 Likes

If you lattice chisel 2 concrete blocks and put a candle on to makes a really cool tiki torch

2 Likes