Post Your Screenshots!

Oordam and Oorve were told by The Great Oort:
“You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden.”
And they cried:
“But the fruit is so shiny!!”

14 Likes

The wall is up! Now to put in the gleam and chisel the rest of the wall and finish the floor haha

13 Likes

Once that wall is done I have to start on the second ring haha. Good bye material storage

1 Like

haha know that feeling i’m gonna need 10’s upon thousands of luscious wood for what i’m planning xD

1 Like

Im gonna build a huge tree in the third ring so I feel your pain haha

1 Like

Time to move in. (Finally)

25 Likes

Love the color choices!

1 Like

That looks amazing!

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh my. Now that is a shmexy corridor. I love it!

2 Likes

Which planet was that screenshot on? That’s a lot of planets in one shot!

That’s a neat idea…a blueprint for tree’s.
If someone had a blueprint which said needed “X amount of blocks and leaves” to create the tree and if it could map out the plots required to “beacon” it (and to auto claim them if had enough resources and plots, and that plots weren’t already claimed).

Then it could build the tree maybe at a credit cost as wouldn’t want to build a tree like that from a template, it would take days, lol.

It might also need a preview ghost tree to make sure it didn’t conflict with other builds views too much.

1 Like

the planet is: Storis ll

I need about 100K lustrous wood… if not more for what im doing - so far ive harvested 18K wood … My build consists of about 20K at the minute… >_>

That’s insane! Good for you taking on such a grand build!

1 Like

How much stone have you farmed for that thing though ?
And how many plots wide is it ?

1 Like

Hmmm… around 10k stone ish? Maybe more with the walls and refining and decoration stone. And around 2k soil. Lots of flowers, and gleam, and around 500 foliage

For plots… it’s 8 plots by 8 plots

1 Like

Sounds about the same width as my tree then xD
I honostly got no idea on how much soil ive gotten so far though - though tbh, im also making roads in my settlement so I get the soil quite easily.

1 Like

Yeah. Im only about 1/3 done lol. Once the top ring is done then I can start on the tree

When people get trapped at your house due to full worlds :grin:

16 Likes