Post Your Screenshots!

That’s a moon!

12 Likes

7 Likes

@Dulki is such a builder!!! Geez… you even took the time to do STAIRS and everything… I’m like in awe and you make me push to do better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Resin fluid on testing:

12 Likes

sorry, no screenshot but wanted to give a shout out to the creators of Autumn Dell on Trior. Wow, what a lovely town! :heart_eyes:

you can find it via the portals in Mom and Pop’s Shop at Cliffside Builders

Just logged onto the test server, to check out farming, and I saw some new plants, clear water, and beautiful scenery!

Now I must test out all the farming stuff :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

That’s not a Moon…it’s a Space Station!

3 Likes

11 Likes

Did some quick building on Testing last night
I like it; a nice warm environment that planet :+1: :+1: :boundless:

14 Likes

These new plants are gonna add so many nice cosmetic features to my town :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cant wait to see how boori looks like with this

Work-in-progress lion.

23 Likes

Wow, so many gorgeous shots from testing, just can’t wait for it to drop so I can sink hours into painting and gardening! :heart_eyes:

This isn’t much, and has a lot of work to go on it - particularly the underground workshop and inorganic farming areas which I want to be huge (good cave system there already to work with) - but finally started working on what at least slightly resembles an actual house rather than the boxes I normally build. Of course, me being me, it is gaudy and has a lot of pink. :rofl: Can’t wait til I can spruce it up with the new flowers and have a nice farm in the back!

13 Likes

Water is going to change EVERYTHING in the way I approach building.

25 Likes

Yeap. Actually nice that ypu can now see through
Mosaic fits well there

1 Like

pretty much agree…also going to be going back to my old builds to see if they can be enhanced…so much fun to be had!
also very much looking forward to what others peeps are going to come up with… @the-moebius and @Jeffrotheswell amongst many others must be in heaven at the mo :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, already scheming a waterfall or two down the hill near my settlement, and into canals.

Love the look of that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That means a lot <3

I’m so happy I don’t even know what to say! I have been prepping for water and lava for months now. :surfing_man: :swimming_man: :rowing_woman:

5 Likes

Lava and chiselling while crops grow on testing. Seems lava also destroys ice and thorns. There’s only 1 source block of lava in the first shot.

5 Likes