Post Your Screenshots!

I could use one of those mermaids built outside the window of my shim farm. The big catch is it would be built in the water :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Doo yoo kno’ deh weh?

It’s easy to wake up and craft with this beautiful morning light streaming into my workshop!

19 Likes

That is an awesome view!! We didn’t take into account sunrise and set when we built. Did you?

1 Like

I did. I put a LOT of pre-planning into my builds.

2 Likes

Nice!! We just found a nice shore that wasn’t taken on gyosha to make our bio dome

1 Like

@LunaLynn made Luna by my groot

8 Likes

Wow, some really amazing builds. Beyond impressed.

2 Likes

I still envy how clean your workspace is haha

1 Like

New Money Talks Bullsnot Walks location west of PS Gyosha hub. Along with Patches O’Toolihan and a few other shops will be popping up with the Gyosha revitalization project.

4 Likes

The Underground. Gyosha’s newest hot spot. Open 24 hours a day serving up premium speed brew spirits to keep you going all night.

15 Likes

@Creegle - Wow, love the look of that! I’m starting on what may become a new settlement and I may have to steal that idea down the line a bit here. :wink:

@georgegroeg - Cool, my insomniac Oortian will be sure to stop by for a drink some night! :smiley:

3 Likes

New section of my shop, and a sneaky glimpse of the TARDIS discreetly parked up while the Doctor explores Melissa Majoria :laughing:
TARDIS console room coming soon :blue_heart:

8 Likes

You found dae wae

3 Likes

there was some free land… so decided to start some little tree. dunno yet how little. also thx @Summer for keeping trunks stock. i bought some and now they are in good use : )

edit. happy part started. foliage keeps flying to the tree

11 Likes

Allons-y! :wink:

1 Like

Will get back to restocking in a day or 2. Have a 2nd tree over in Eresho will be using as an extra stock place for those who don’t always wander to the west side of town. The Sylph Tree:

A big improvement on my tree building compared to The Wood Nymph, tempted to redo the tops at some point.

7 Likes

Building in the water is easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like wizard hat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it does kind of. Was a test to see how well my building had improved for trees. Very little had to redo to get it looking like that :slight_smile:

My base as of this morning before the farming update - wanted a comparison picture for what the lighting does after work.

Under Water

Third lvl 50 character :smiley: Just in time before the update.

Sunrise 7July2019

This wild looking tree I used as a land marker to get to Night Azure mountain

7 Likes