Post Your Screenshots!

I did. I put a LOT of pre-planning into my builds.

2 Likes

Nice!! We just found a nice shore that wasn’t taken on gyosha to make our bio dome

1 Like

@LunaLynn made Luna by my groot

8 Likes

Wow, some really amazing builds. Beyond impressed.

2 Likes

I still envy how clean your workspace is haha

1 Like

New Money Talks Bullsnot Walks location west of PS Gyosha hub. Along with Patches O’Toolihan and a few other shops will be popping up with the Gyosha revitalization project.

4 Likes

The Underground. Gyosha’s newest hot spot. Open 24 hours a day serving up premium speed brew spirits to keep you going all night.

15 Likes

@Creegle - Wow, love the look of that! I’m starting on what may become a new settlement and I may have to steal that idea down the line a bit here. :wink:

@georgegroeg - Cool, my insomniac Oortian will be sure to stop by for a drink some night! :smiley:

3 Likes

New section of my shop, and a sneaky glimpse of the TARDIS discreetly parked up while the Doctor explores Melissa Majoria :laughing:
TARDIS console room coming soon :blue_heart:

8 Likes

You found dae wae

3 Likes

there was some free land… so decided to start some little tree. dunno yet how little. also thx @Summer for keeping trunks stock. i bought some and now they are in good use : )

edit. happy part started. foliage keeps flying to the tree

11 Likes

Allons-y! :wink:

1 Like

Will get back to restocking in a day or 2. Have a 2nd tree over in Eresho will be using as an extra stock place for those who don’t always wander to the west side of town. The Sylph Tree:

A big improvement on my tree building compared to The Wood Nymph, tempted to redo the tops at some point.

7 Likes

Building in the water is easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like wizard hat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it does kind of. Was a test to see how well my building had improved for trees. Very little had to redo to get it looking like that :slight_smile:

My base as of this morning before the farming update - wanted a comparison picture for what the lighting does after work.

Under Water

Third lvl 50 character :smiley: Just in time before the update.

Sunrise 7July2019

This wild looking tree I used as a land marker to get to Night Azure mountain

7 Likes

Couple of shots showing the new graphics.

The ice is really shiny

Sorry for the crappy rendering…on work laptop…You can see the builds under water now

10 Likes

Gorgeous!! :smiley: I’m really going to be watching this thread closely - well, already did, but you know. :wink: I just can’t wait to see everything, and especially what all you folks here create now!

2 Likes

8 Likes