Post Your Screenshots!

Peek-a-boo

6 Likes

@Karko s build on left and my tree with touch of water ! :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

This is on Shedu Tier

Caves just got a tad more pretty and enjoyable to explore :slight_smile:

10 Likes

How did you get that done so fast? I have only been away for a day! It’s looks great. Lucky to have an awesome neighbor.

I’m out of town on vacation for the week. When I get back I will continue work on the below grade part of my build.

1 Like

ye… i did that in like 5hours or so. also i rushed a bit cause i wanted to get water there ^^. hehe and there it is!

My little fountain finally has water :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Good news everyone, foliage blocks are now more leafy when chiselled.

Before update:

After update:

17 Likes

Not much, but got a few cascades going. Water looks just so beautiful!! :slight_smile:

Thanks to all around my settlement last 15 or so minutes who helped me out with supplies, and were undoubtedly utterly confused by my inability to handle typing on a controller in my excitement… :flushed:

Edit to add a better shot of the one, plus a farm shot: :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Those do look nice! Seems how water looks varies a lot depending on the world… It’s pretty much just sort of grey on Kol Huroo. Why couldn’t it be orange like almost everything else that is Kol Huran… :thinking:

Edit: Maybe water tinting could be a thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Got Water in my fountains woohoo!

11 Likes

Shedu Tier caves…love the new lighting!

8 Likes

I ain’t scared of lava! I have liquid-breakers!!!

6 Likes

My first “Star Gate” is a bit of a fail lol. Needs a plumber .

10 Likes

So many possibilities :slight_smile: , such an amazing update !

8 Likes

The nightlight is nice.

8 Likes

Just got on and saw everyone talking about lighting.
I do think there are things that have been darkened too much (shop stands, trees, shop space has less light now…). I do like the increased detail, transparent water, and beautiful lighting in areas.

Here are just a few quick pictures from my workshop, and Gyosha builds.

Workshop

Noticed the change in water

Sanctuary (Still in Progress, need plots lol)

Tree Garden

From Tree Garden facing Sanctuary

(Time to mess with water and farming!)

13 Likes

So I really need to make a submission to the new lighting era. I spent the evening tweaking my reshader to match the lighting and I think it’s dialed in pretty nice now. So here are some 2k Ultrawide reshaded hi-res photos of the new lighting. Edit: The shader is an overlay, these are not doctored screenshots. With the shader, I have to say the lighting is absolutely perfect for me.

24 Likes

Is that galan on bottom?

3 Likes

Indeed it is, Galan is soo beautiful now!

4 Likes

That’s crazy!! Haven’t been sense update. Now I need to go there. Looks amazing now. Not dark pee yellow

2 Likes