Post Your Screenshots!

Ye looking forward to see early game experiences from newer players about the system.

Also i like the fact that you can actually get glossy berries now from t1 too… was a bit surpriced i found those from Arie

5 Likes

Did a tiny bit of running on circa and found this place.

9 Likes

Glad to have help. Added a little of my light to your dark haha :wink:

8 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Biitula :earth_asia:

11 Likes

Looks like you’re about to go skinny dipping and you’re excited about it. :grimacing:

Bahahaha

8 Likes

The tips appear the same…hmmm

1 Like

During the hunt last night… Why did people keep getting these strange spark and wear buffs?
Someone also had a + super safe building one too…
Am I going mad? Is this a bug or something I’ve just never noticed? :confused:

1 Like

This should be fixed in today’s update (landing in about 10 mins)

1 Like

That’s extra funny for being juxtaposed with the capture of your phone name in the upper corner there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is my first build in boundless. I’m not done but you can’t tell because…well…it’s a tree, lol.
I’m planning on adding a long black tunnel-slide full of trippy led’s where my work room is and the tree is fully climbable if anyone finds themselves on maryx and hella bored, lol.
Any feedback is appreciated : )

17 Likes

very natural looking tree :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you : ) it’s taken about 5k foliage and maybe half as much lustrous trunk. I’ll do more once I have more than a copper slope chisel, lol.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind hiring you to build a big tree - i started the base and it’s so much up to do; all white wood

1 Like

That might be fun : ) I need to practice a bit before I mess up anyone’s build though, lol. Where are you?

1 Like

let’s go to pm so not to spam this topic :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Back on topic after that small commercial break

9 Likes