Post Your Screenshots!

That is the way I looked at it, at least I gave these ones a reprieve… :joy:

2 Likes

You should make a glowcap trophy room :laughing:

1 Like

Good idea!! :laughing: Adds to project list…

In the meantime, I’ll have to stick specimens on my exo displays… :wink:

1 Like

Fun hunt today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sasquatch hunt last night.

7 Likes

Work in Progress:

15 Likes

I received a complex block limit warning so I guess I will keep the new ( Oxide Violet ) gleam spot "low profile lol and I’ve only started the build :frowning:

13 Likes

I guess chiseling doesn’t affect the limit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This place has seen some activity! :male_detective:t2:

I started a Rock Garden :guitar: When do we get Lucent Chisels? I wanna chisel me some Oort crystals!!! Freshly opened Portal @Portal Seekers Beckon… It’s S3 from the other side. Come check my new stuff! I’ve got the Cheapest bows on world :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like thar be treasures in these parts.

Only the quickest can snag up this booty.

Race to the treasure coming soon.

5 Likes

encountered exploring caves under my base, rock colored like the bedrock, anyone seen that before?

9 Likes

Keep it as a pet rock :smile:

You can chisel oort blocks with gem chisels

1 Like

:crazy_face::blush:

5 Likes

This is true, i started with one and now have a 3x2 plot full :grin: compound interest is a thing.

1 Like

The new morning coffee spot in my one block gleam spot , I refuse to call it a mine lol ( I’m Standing on the hand’s finger tip to get the first shot ).I should add it’s under construction still

12 Likes

There were so MAny dormant meteors on the Exo today!

I’ve concluded that Imperial Harlequin is my favorite of the deco flowers!

5 Likes

My newest new project. A fresh Oortling has landed on an island, into the mountain we go!

7 Likes

I reeeeeeeaaaally like the flowers Gotta find more colors!

You can now access my place via the Biitula PS Hub! West side second floor!

Edit: If any of you Portal Seekers Guild members can add the name “Perrin’s Discount” to my portals on both Beckon and Biitula that’d be Great! S3 on Beckon and Second floor West side next to Awesomeville on Biitula. Only player I know of is @Jiivita

7 Likes

Did you know? Stone signs are spray-able. If you try to place alternate colored sign modules next to each they act as separate signs, but if you spray them…

@GrayFrequency Thanks for the warp, I couldn’t have asked for better timing. :four_leaf_clover: My first wild Resin!! I didn’t even grab it all I was too excited about the black goo potential. Then a meteor almost landed on my head! Check those damage numbers :scream: I’m going back later for more fighting. Look for my post if you wanna join me. Night Fuschia gleam might not exist but those sentinel crests are gorgeous! Seriously it’s almost black! I can’t wait to see it all grown up!

4 Likes