Post Your Screenshots!

Sunlight City and Kindred Bay shots… :slight_smile:

11 Likes

thanks for the tip… thats a bug that needs fixing… signs are limited to 10 wide and the spray-tinting lets you go beyond that… but the tinting isnt triggering updates in the sign-connection logic so they dont actually join up with eachother, and as soon as you add/remove another sign in that group itll crash the server as the spray-tinting introduced corrupt data for the signs. Fun.

7 Likes

Welllllllllllllll can it be fixed without messing up my rainbow signs? I like multicolored things :sob:
I just find all the bugs don’t I? I didnt know about the extending past 10 bit, and it didnt crash my game when i broke a four by one set of multicolored signs. Just dropped them as all their colors and wouldn’t go back together smotthly. If I had happened to try to add another sign here it would be bad?

Edit: I thought I was being cool and original! Nope found a bug :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Going to be changing to just allow multi-coloured signs in the first place since it sounds like a much better solution than “you cant spray paint signs”. Any already-created and text-assigned signs are not relevant as once the sign is locked by assigning text, it will not merge with neighbours regardless; its the case of spray-painting “not yet locked” sign modules that can cause the corruption/crash here…

This is going to need a migration which in the case of any non-locked signs already exceeding the 10 limit due to colour change/because we will not allow different colours to merge, will have to delete some unlocked sign modules to keep the data valid.

9 Likes

This is why I love you guys!

4 Likes

A watery oasis update! Come and have a look 20191004120231_1|690x388

17 Likes

17 Likes

This gives new meaning to overkill lol. I absolutely love it and approve!

1 Like

It’s not a structured garden , I wanted more of a place where you would take your shoes off and relax,if we had shoes or pants lol

1 Like

It’s a rampant biological infestation but I do like “Overkill” and I approve your approval lol :slight_smile:

It needs more colours!

Absolutely love it :heart_eyes:

Love the glass update

8 Likes

Finished my totem :blush:
Made from polymer clay and painted

36 Likes

Now how about wayfarer totem?) And i want to see some little spitters :3

1 Like

I may give something else a go soon :blush:

6 Likes

You going to go around hitting things with that to see who owns the plots?

5 Likes

And to know which colour it is! Then open the spreadsheet to see which planet it’s from!! :joy:

2 Likes

I may make a shop stand next to display it on :smiley:

2 Likes

I might have accidentally, on purpose, built a little something… (keeping it all small this time and not getting in over my head like last time lol) :slightly_smiling_face:

Little hidden workshop nearby…

Dunno what I’ll build next or where I’ll build it but, I’ll figure it out as I go. Feels good to be back. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

well i added the lights so i can see something when it rains. By the looks of it i am in the middle of nowhere^^

8 Likes